PDA

View Full Version : I need to find this Circo Dress.

lotsofjoy
08-15-2004, 08:04 PM
I don't know if making a request like this is OK here, but you ladies are my BEST shopping source!! So I'm coming here for help!

It's my Daughter's FAVORITE dress. She would wear it every day if it didn't have to be washed regularly. She is growing out of it and i makes her VERY sad. She has had so much to sdjust to with the birth of the twins that something as simple as having this in bigger sizes would make her DAY.

It came from Target back in the spring. The colors are Yellow, Fuscia and Orange with the outline of a sun embroidered on the right side.

If anyone has it or has seen it in Size 4/4T or 5/5T I BEG you to let me buy it from you!!! ether new or good used condition would be awesome!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11067.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

-Renee
Chaya (9/23/01)
Rhianne & Solana (5/24/04)

parkersmama
08-15-2004, 10:20 PM
Renee, I have this dress for Amy Grace (but unfortunately it's a 12mos size) and it *is* really cute. I can understand why she loves it! I will check my Target the next time I'm there!

lotsofjoy
08-16-2004, 06:02 AM
Thanls!!!! Our target hasn't had it in AGES. Believe me, I've been watching all the racks closely!

Thanks for looking!

-Renee
Chaya 9/23/01
Solana & Rhianne 5/24/04

lotsofjoy
08-16-2004, 03:12 PM
I actually found one on ebay. It's the size she is wearing now... I bought it anyway because now I'll have 2 of the 3T for when the twins are older.

Hopefully she won't get mad that they are wearing her favorite dress by then! LOL!

-Renee

lotsofjoy
08-17-2004, 02:27 AM
can ou get it for me? I'll pay for it plus shipping and handling!!!!

Thanks!

-Renee