PDA

View Full Version : The code got to me...

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-15-2004, 10:13 PM
The Hanna code that is. Here I am, at 3:00 in the morning, central Europe time and I place a stinking order because the code is about to run out. I got up to nurse the baby, and couldn't stop thinking about how the code was about to expire and that I wanted a bunch of the Love a Bug pieces for Quinn. I know how Hanna is and they run out of stuff in the sizes and colors that I want. I always wait too long and always get screwed. So, I did it. I pretty much have an entire ensemble on the way; the Blue Star pants, the striped pants (the cute ones with the bug face on the butt), the striped turtlesuit, the Love a Bug turtle suit, the red and blue raglan tee and the Love a Bug Fleece in Red. I actually got ALL of that reasonably enough (thanks to the code) and now I can stop worrying that the colors/sizes I need are going to run out. The other way I rationalized this was that the sooner I ordered it, the more use he'd get out of all of it. It's getting cool here already so the long sleeved stuff, the pants and the fleece will be handy. I'll have to break it to DH in the morning. I HAD to order this for Quinn...it's his last opportunity to wear Hanna's in sizes 90 and below. Sniff, sniff. ;) Oh, and Quinn is DONE for the Fall/Winter, minus a Christmas outfit. It's big brother's turn now and I have my eye on some stuff for him. Now I can stop thinking about this and go back to bed.

iluvmy2boys
08-15-2004, 10:18 PM
YAY!!!! at least it got to you, and not to me!! LOL ;) (but never fear, I'm about ready to place one last order, I *THINK*)

Your Quinn will LOVE that bug stuff.... and you basically got all of the same stuff I did, just different colors!! hehehe Wish you lived in the states, we'd have to get our boys together adn post their pics!! LOL

As always, please post pics when you can!!! :) ((hugs)) and sleep tight

ktdid74
08-15-2004, 10:24 PM
You will love the bug stuff! The pants with the bug face on it are soooo cute! I can't wait till it's just a little cooler so she can start wearing all her new stuff. I still haven't hit the order button on the barnyard sweater and wiggle pants... And Jenn, I though you were done with HA for now ;)

pardon me while I try to update my avatar...

etwahl
08-15-2004, 10:26 PM
kerry, i just emailed you. please let me know if you don't get it.

iluvmy2boys
08-15-2004, 10:29 PM
but that reindeer sweater is TDF!!

That was gonna be the lsat thing I got, what do ya think?

well crap... I waffled so much that I lost out on the sweater (sigh)

o well, Holden didn't NEED it by any stretch of the imaginationm! now I can concentrate on Ashton's clothing needs!

karin4
08-15-2004, 10:32 PM
I'm glad you did it--especially since it's Quinn's last chance! You obviously really wanted these things, and you won't do better than 20% off until after the new year-- by which time, as you said, the sizes and colors will be limited and you'll get less wear out of them. So, well done! Now you can move on to the outer space Mulberribush stuff for Hugh! ;-)

ktdid74
08-15-2004, 10:40 PM
I loved that reindeer sweater but it was gone this morning when I checked! The colors were great!! Oh well, I'm holding off to see what's new for fall.

iluvmy2boys
08-15-2004, 10:42 PM
although, I wonder if the 90 is gone because I have it in my shopping cart on my computer downstairs? LOL

O well .. I'd prefer to get my boys coordinating sweater for the holidays .. if I go downstairs and it's stillin my cart on my laptop, then it was meant to be and I'll get it LOL

anutalp
08-15-2004, 11:02 PM
I have the sweater and the matching hat and it's just beautiful. I hope you'll get it.

iluvmy2boys
08-16-2004, 12:18 AM
Nope :( Not meant to be.... it was gone when I went to enter in my payment info ... that's what I get for waffling, but I guess that was my inner-self giving me the self control I needed to not buy something he really didn't need anyhow!

You'll have to post pics of your DS in it, please!?!? :)

anutalp
08-16-2004, 10:00 AM
I'll sure do :)