PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie Sizing Help?

amyff
08-16-2004, 03:12 AM
I am trying to put together an order for my DD and her two best girl-friends and my mind is swimming. I have to fit:
A) a very thin 15 month old (17 pounds, 29 inches),
B.) a 2 year old (about 24 pounds, 33 inches) and
C.) my tall, thin 20 month daughter (26 pounds, about 37 inches).

My daughter's 18-24 knit tops from the summer line look like sausage casing belly shirts on her :) and I don't want to make the same mistake for the fall line. Any suggestions?

I was especially curious about the boho flower long sleeve shirt, boho flower pants, boho flower dress, essential long sleeve top and essential leggings. I know my daughter fits into 3t Gymbo tops and 2t bottoms...should I go with 3 big girl tops and size 2-3 pants? That just seems huge for now but she will be two in December...
Thanks so much!

AdoptChina
08-16-2004, 09:42 AM
I havent gotten my order yet, but from what Ive been told:

get the same size top she'd wear in gymbo, or 1 size bigger

get one size smaller pant than she'd wear in gymbo

IF it was me, Id probably order a big girl size 3 top (XS) and the little girl 2/3 pants

hth

momtoemma
08-16-2004, 09:58 AM
Well, I mostly agree with what the previous poster said about sizes, but I have a 2 year old DD who is exactly the same size as B (24 pounds, 33 inches),and the 2-3 year pants were way too long for her. I had to send back all my bottoms and exchange them for size 18-24. My DD normally wears a 2T in Gymbo.

Happy shopping!