PDA

View Full Version : Help Naartjie newbie plus Am I too late to order Boho?

mabuckles
08-16-2004, 08:54 AM
Hi all,

I was trying to be strong and not order any Naartjie but the pictures of Boho on your adorable children has made me decide I must have some.

I read most of the old Naartjie posts but I still confused.

The Boho line isn't on the website anymore. Can I still order it? Do I call a store or e-mail? Is there one store that might still have selection?

What is the current pricing on the Boho pieces? They are on sale right?

I want to spend $50 to get the free shipping. What would you order. I love the dress and leggings look.

Also not sure about sizing. My dd is 2 years old and 33.5 inches tall and weighs 26 lbs. She still wears 18-24 months and 2T sizes in gymbo. Fits fine in Hanna 80s but have some 90s which are still fairly big. So what size should I get the 2-3 or the 18-24? Do the pants run long? Thinking maybe I need 18-24 in pants but 2-3 in dresses and shirts.

Thanks for all your help!

AdoptChina
08-16-2004, 09:38 AM
The boho stuff is listed under the "on sale" section. Your best bet is to call a store and see what's still around. Sometimes if the store doesn't have what you want they will call another store for you........or they may tell you to do it.
As far as sizing, Im not sure what to say....Im deciding the same thing......Ive heard tops run true to size or small.........and pants run big (by maybe a size?). Maybe try the 2/3 tops and the 18-24 bottoms.........if there is something you really have to have, Id order it in both sizes and return one
hth

momtoemma
08-16-2004, 10:03 AM
I have found that most of the pants do run long, at least the boho ones for sure. I'd agree with the previous poster about trying pants in the 18-24 month size and larger shirts. My DD is very similar in size to yours, and I had to send back a bunch of pants in size 2-3 year because they were way too long for her. My DD is also just starting to fit into her Hanna size 90's. I think most boho pieces are on sale. You should still be able to get what you want, but be sure to ask whichever store you call/e-mail to check other stores for availability of the items you want. They won't charge you extra shipping if the items have to come from more than one store. You should also still be able to see the boho line on the website. There are two ways to do this. First, several boho items are now listed on the sale page and second, if you go into the little girls regular section and look at the buttons on the bottom of the page, there is one for fall transition. Click on this and it should take you to the boho stuff. Happy shopping!

mabuckles
08-16-2004, 03:32 PM
Thanks to both of you for the help! I called in my order today. I can't wait to get it.