PDA

View Full Version : Question for my Picky son, lol

reyn74
08-16-2004, 01:33 PM
At the beginning of the summer, we got him 2-3 t-shirts from The Children's Place (just solid colors), and they did not have tags on them, just the size info printed on the inside of the back. He loves these shirts, and they are the only ones he wears willingly. So I went to TCP yesterday to see if they had any long sleeved shirts without tags, and I could not find any. I did get three footy sleepers for baby plus a shirt for my kid and 2 pairs of shorts for my other kid all for $40 since a nice lady gave me a 15% off coupon :)

Anyway, I bought some Hanes undershirts without tags figuring that he might be able to wear these under button down shirts and polos and such, but he's not much of a layer-er, so I'd really like some long sleeved (t-shirt like) shirts wihtout tags. Anyone seen any? I'm not too picky about styles.

I've asked a few neighbors and they all tell me to cut off the tags. Ugh! First off, they'd lose resale value (like that matters since I will have three boys, lol) second, then how do I know what size they are?, and third, where's the fun in that? I'd much rather search for a brand I don't know about ;)

-Sarah and boys (oh and boy in question is in a size 5 or so)

iluvmy2boys
08-16-2004, 01:54 PM
Probably not a choice you want ... but Walmart (and target too) both carry shirts (at least they did during the summer, and probasbly will too) that have no tags, just the info printed on the shirt. We have Cherokee and Pro Spirit from Target and Fruit of the look ones from Walmart.

Not much help, huh?