PDA

View Full Version : What size should I order Naartjie for Fall for my 17 month old?

etwahl
08-16-2004, 09:19 PM
please help! i got a few naartjie pieces for next summer, and they're all 18-24 months. they're pretty big, although the tops aren't ALL that big. Lauren is probably 31 inches and up and about 22 pounds.

any suggestions what size i should order?

also, i read about free shipping? what's the amount I'd need to spend to get free shipping and how long is the special? plus, is there going to be new season's stuff coming soon?

thanks for the info.

parkersmama
08-16-2004, 09:52 PM
Tammy, Amy Grace is just a hair smaller than Lauren and I got 18-24mos in the dresses and tops (and they are a bit big right now...good to last the winter) and 12-18 in pants and leggings. And even getting the pants smaller, I still have to roll them up at the waist right now. But, I'm hoping that'll mean that they will all last til spring.

The free shipping deal is for orders over $50 and lasts until 8/24, I think. The fall trans stuff is currently on sale and the first fall line is out. The 2nd fall line should be out later this week or next week. HTH!