PDA

View Full Version : Cute new Preschoolians Watch Me Stand!

kwc
08-17-2004, 02:59 PM
Just saw cute zip-ons (flower pattern, and an adorable car) on the website... and they are now making the "party" Mary Janes (my fav) in WMS as well.

http://preschoolians.com/category.asp?id=53

Karen

ETA: Trying to post photos....

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11219.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11220.jpg

jpang
08-17-2004, 03:04 PM
Hi, Karen,

We have those red patent WMS mary janes, and they are cute. They are my favorite pair of shoes for DD right now; she gets lots of compliments on them. Though the first time I put them on her feet, DH clicked her heels together and said, "There's no place like home." LOL

khakismom
08-17-2004, 03:11 PM
I actually got the pink zip-on ones above as a test pair for free with my most recent (and first) order and they are so cute on!!

We are anxiously awaiting out pink nubuck sporty MJs with the new re-designed strap. I hope they ship this week! :)

kwc
08-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Hi Janice...

I LOVE the red mary janes... we may have to get them (we have the white LWC ones... so cute). I have some sporty red Mary Janes (by Keen shoes) of my own, and my DH hates them, calls them clown shoes so I think I would love to needle him with DDs matching shoes.

Karen

jpang
08-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Hi, Karen,

LOL isn't it funny the things that get to men? I definitely think you should get the red Mary janes for DD. I love the flexible sole and traction of WMS-- great for babies learning to walk. I was thinking of ordering the dark purple ones two sizes up for later in the winter.

zuzu
08-17-2004, 03:43 PM
Maureen,

I have to exchange a pair of the next size up Sport Mary Janes I got in May for a different color now that Sarah will be wearing them this fall instead of summer. (Thought her feet would grow a lot faster, but I'm not complaining :)) We really like the pair she has been wearing though, so please tell me about the new re-designed strap.

Thanks!
Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

khakismom
08-17-2004, 04:00 PM
According to Jeff, the current strap was way too long and was hanging down. He said the new strap was shorter. He also alluded that it would be similar to the current WMS Party shoes, so it might be wider too, but I'm not sure. When he last emailed me Saturday, he said that the redesigned shoes should be here this week. I will be happy to take a picture of them when they come in. I LOVE the sporty MJs and was so disappointed that the strap was too long, even for Ellen's chubby little feet. HTH!

zuzu
08-17-2004, 04:31 PM
Thanks, Maureen. I've loved these shoes too. I never had a huge problem with the long strap, but it could stand to be a little shorter. Glad to hear you'll be getting your new shoes soon! I thought they were going to be out of stock until mid-September, but will call back to check.

Would love to see a picture of Ellen wearing them--thanks!

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

Mom2Miri
08-18-2004, 02:59 AM
Oh! We're going to have to get a pair of the pink flower zip ones. :)

Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03