PDA

View Full Version : Question for Naartjie Denim Pinnie Owners

urbanmama
08-17-2004, 10:33 PM
To those of you who have the denim pinnie, what color is the denim?? I'm getting ready to return a BUNCH of Naartjie stuff and I just noticed that the denim pinnie for my younger daughter is different than the one for my older daughter. My older DD's is a normal medium/dark blue denim, but my younger DD's is a dark, almost black color. I was planning to keep it but I'm not sure I like it. I like the color of my older DD's much better.

Marie

AvasMama
08-17-2004, 10:42 PM
Ours is a medium blue denim. It has a lightly faded/broken in look. I wonder if they vary by dye lot or something? I bet you can exchange it for free (if you have the patience after all this!) if you explain about the different colors.

Robyn & Ava

zuzu
08-17-2004, 10:43 PM
Ours has some black in it too, but it is a little faded, so it's not super dark. It looks blueish-black, so not totally black, and I like that it's a little different looking. Maybe they are all a little different because of dyes/process they use.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

dules
08-17-2004, 11:03 PM
Mine is like Melissa's, I think. It's almost lightly overdyed with black. I was surprised but I do like it. Although, if I end up placing another order (!!!) maybe I'll ask if they can find a more "blue" one instead.

Best,
Mary

urbanmama
08-17-2004, 11:54 PM
Thanks for checking, ladies. Hmmm... I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if I want to go through reordering again, but I like the color of DD#1's much better. I think I'll have to ask DH (he's just going to love that-- he doesn't care how much I buy, he just doesn't want to be involved in the decisions!).

Marie