PDA

View Full Version : Hannas for me - Update...

McQ
08-17-2004, 11:27 PM
Well my big box of Hanna's for me arrived and can you say TINY. And while I'm the first to admit that my rear end is larger than it's ever been, I was disappointed to see how small these pants were. Or maybe it's just how large my rear is but either way, I had no business even attempting to try these on in my current state of body/mind.

I only tried on the Street Capris. That's all I could muster. Now I just have to wait for this baby to get here and the BF wonders to kick in to really tell how this stuff will fit. Argh!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

pritchettzoo
08-17-2004, 11:38 PM
You tried on regular pants while almost 9 months pregnant? ARE YOU INSANE? :P Never gauge the size of your rear end when you're harboring another human being in there...

Anna

cinrein
08-18-2004, 08:38 AM
Allison,

Why on earth would you do that to yourself woman?! You should be bellying up to a plate of brownies, not attempting to try on stuff in your nonpregnant size! The hormones must be altering your judgement. :)

I have no doubts whatsoever that you will be fitting in your Hannas before Christmas.

Cindy and Anna February 2003

parkersmama
08-18-2004, 03:53 PM
If they *did* fit you now, I would have to hate you! :P

A plate of brownies sounds good...you deserve it after that torture!

McQ
08-18-2004, 04:51 PM
Yes I was out of my mind! But the Hanna's were calling. And were too cute to resist. Bad, bad move on my part. And Christmas, geez, I better be back in my old clothes by Columbus Day!

Still though, the Street Capris were tiny.

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04