PDA

View Full Version : LE/LL Bean fleece pj question

AdoptChina
08-18-2004, 01:11 PM
LE has both microfleece (bunny belly) and regular fleece in DSs size....How soft is the regular fleece? (I assume the micro fleece is really soft).

Which is softer......LE or LL regular fleece? (not the bunny belly one)

thanks

Momof3Labs
08-18-2004, 02:06 PM
I haven't tried bunny belly, but was disappointed in how the regular fleece washed. It got very pilly quickly. I actually thought that our Children's Place fleece PJs (for half the price) washed much, much better than the Lands End regular fleece.

kelly ann
08-18-2004, 02:48 PM
I would say the bunny fleece is thinner, but much softer. I found that it did wash a little better than some of my other fleece PJs (non-LE ones), but I loved how it was not so bulky as other fleece PJs and very soft. I have regular fleece PJs for this winter from LE and LL Bean. I may return the LE one because it feels a little heavy. Of course, it is warm outside right now, so maybe when it turns cold the heaviness will be more attractive to me.

My bunny fleece sleeper was just plain blue. I know some have patterns on the fleece. I think you can feel the pattern when rubbing your hand over the fleece...rather than just being part of the pattern (like my regular fleece PJs form LE). KWIM? Anyway, I am not sure if that matters to you.