PDA

View Full Version : My first COF email...

Judegirl
08-18-2004, 05:43 PM
How does it work? I know I get 30% off, but do the purchases count toward Gymbucks or anything else?

I only like a couple of things (one of which is the hedgehog socks). Is it worth it for me to "play" this?

Thanks,
Jude

parkersmama
08-18-2004, 06:15 PM
Sure, it's always worth it to get something at 30% off! Most stores get a limited selection of layette items so if there is something you really want, this is a good time to get it. All purchases count toward Gymbucks during Gymbucks earning but you have to spend $50 post-discount to get a Gymbuck which will then be redeemable later for $25 off a purchase of $50 or more. So, if you're just getting socks, you won't get a GB but the socks will be cheaper which is nice! :)

Judegirl
08-18-2004, 06:34 PM
Is this only available at stores? I'd be ordering online...

Thanks again!

Jude

kthomp
08-18-2004, 06:38 PM
No, COF is also availble online.

The code is FALLFRIEND

grapesoda
08-19-2004, 10:20 PM
Do you have to actually have the coupon with you?

I made a purchase two days ago and the salesgirl told me about the COF this weekend. She said she'd price adjust what i had just bought by the 30% and that everything would be 30% off. But she didn't give me a coupon - will I need one?

TIA,
Jen

brubeck
08-20-2004, 01:11 PM
You are SUPPOSED to have the coupon with you and give it up at the time of purchase. It is up to the sales clerk if they want to be nice and give you the discount without the coupon, or let you keep the coupon.