PDA

View Full Version : Things at Hanna.com are changing!!!! Stuff on sale!! New stuff???

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-19-2004, 05:57 AM
I've been refreshing the Hanna page all morning here in Germany and I just hit refresh (11 AM Cent. Europe time) and I just saw the playdress/daydress and the ribbons dress go on sale. It appears we may be flooding the Hanna site today. PLEASE let them put the new stuff up!!

AdoptChina
08-19-2004, 09:34 AM
I see some stuff on sale now, but where the heck is the new stuff....grrr they are making me crazy! And as much as I want to buy things, I really want to wait for a code..........I hope they offer BBB one!

kelly ann
08-19-2004, 12:28 PM
It appears that they put quite a few things from the late summer line on sale - maybe some of it didn't sell too well??? Actually, I am not sure why they even come out with short-sleeved items late in summer when all the other stores are getting in fall clothes and other short-sleeved clothes are just about on clearance. Does anyone else know why Hanna would do this? Do they do this every year?

The new ringer t-shirt is now on sale for $12 and some other girls/womens stuff is on sale. Now if only they had put the Love a Bug stuff on sale ;)

junieblee
08-19-2004, 03:07 PM
I saw the playdress & ribbons dress on sale last night (or was it early this morning) but now it's gone back to regular price! Maybe they thought nobody would see in the middle of the night, silly them;)I hope you snatched it up if you wanted it!

ETA: Oh, I just looked in my cart and the sale price is still there...hmm.

junieblee
mom to emi
http://lilypie.com/baby1/050202/3/16/0/+10/.png[/img][/url]