PDA

View Full Version : A couple of lingering Naartjie questions

AvasMama
08-19-2004, 10:33 AM
Before I start going nuts over the new stuff, I have few more questions about the fall lines.

1. Did anyone order raspberry pieces to go under the denim jumper? I've decided I like the look of the solid essentials top & leggings under it, but I already have a cute outfit in pop (Boho set) and want something different.

2. Did anyone order the denim elastic scrunch pant (from Boho line, not the ones that came out with Holland flower)? They look cute, but I can't envision what they look like on a baby.

3. Any ideas for what to match with my Zu essentials top? I tried the Boho stripe pants in Clot (didn't really match) and the Zu/Clot stripe leggings (too nautical) with no luck. I love the vibrant blue color, but if I have nothing for her to wear it with, I will have to return it.

Thanks! I am getting ready to return a box full of stuff (don't worry, at least as much is staying!) and want to round out the missing pieces.

Robyn & Ava

AdoptChina
08-19-2004, 10:42 AM
1. no...ordered pop
2. no, but on the model they look really cute!
3. The only other thing I see is the bell pant in zu. You could always pair it with a jumper, skirt or jeans from another store

momtoemma
08-19-2004, 10:57 AM
1)I have a raspberry essentials top to go under the denim jumper.
2)Haven't ordered these pants although they are darling on the website!
3) You could pair the basic striped leggings with the zu essentials top. You'd have at least 3 options here: zu with cream/white stripes(clot), zu with seawash stripe and I think one other striped combo (I forget what it is right now). I've got the clot ones and think it looks darling with the essentials top. Any of these combos of leggins also seem to pair well with the holland flower pieces in clot. This is what Naartjie does to me...I see one outfit I like, then I have to add a bunch of other coordinating pieces!

I'm so torn right now because I really want to do a J&J order too! I'm trying to be strong and hold out for a sale there though.

Happy shopping!

younhiekim
08-19-2004, 11:00 AM
>1. Did anyone order raspberry pieces to go under the denim
>jumper? I've decided I like the look of the solid essentials
>top & leggings under it, but I already have a cute outfit in
>pop (Boho set) and want something different.

It's funny you ask this today. I have the raspberry essential top and striped leggings. I don't have the denim jumper from them, but I have one that's similar from Lands End. Yesterday, I paired the LE jumper w/ the top and leggings, and I thought it was pretty darn tootin' cute. I like the color combination of the raspberry and the denim blue. I'll see if I can dig the outfit out of the laundry hamper and take pics later today in the afternoon to give you an idea.