PDA

View Full Version : There's one thing that I would like to see happen with the BBB HA code if we get one....

iluvmy2boys
08-19-2004, 06:02 PM
that it be able to be used more than once like the 20% off codes we've seen around here before.

there's a TON that i want, but I'll probably buy in 2 bunches if the code is good enough and would be nice if it was available for more than a few days. If not, I may not be able to buy quite as much.

khakismom
08-19-2004, 06:05 PM
I agree with that Jenn. With each code, I rummage around the site and buy when something on sale in the size I need pops up, so I was using it every few days.

All I can say too is that the new Hannas and Naartjie couldn't have come at a better time. I was at Gymbo over lunch putting my stuff on hold. Now that I've seen the other offerings, I am getting 1 outfit only from each new line. I've got to save my pennies for Hanna and Naartjie! :)

iluvmy2boys
08-19-2004, 06:07 PM
I'm actually not getting anything from gymbo this go around except I'm taking back the fisherman sweater I bought Holden and getting another couple of shirts for Ashton (probably from the new line)

I really hope it's more than a one-use code and thought I should post that! LOl