PDA

View Full Version : Same outfit in 2 different colors?

grenicali
08-19-2004, 09:43 PM
Anyone ever buy an outfit in two different colors? I'm just wondering if it's weird to have the same outfit, but in 2 different colors. I ordered some of the Naartjie boho in pop and clot and really like both colors. I like the pop because it's darker and wouldn't show stains, but I like the clot because she has blue eyes and it really looks pretty w/ her eyes.

iluvmy2boys
08-19-2004, 09:45 PM
well, considering I've bought almost every piece from Hanna Andersson's Love A Bug line, having 2outfits in the same color doesn't bother me. If you like an outfit (style wise) that much to get it in 2 colors, who cares what anyone else might think!

Please post pics! :)

pamela mom of 3
08-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Yes, we have quite a few items that are the same style just a different color :)

~Pamela Mom to the Trio Of Trouble http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/otn/angels/newangel.gif

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-ppstrollers

Momof3Labs
08-19-2004, 10:24 PM
I've absolutely done this - there just aren't enough cute boys' clothes out there to not do this!!

parkersmama
08-19-2004, 10:37 PM
Sure! We often have the same outfit in two different colors. Last year it was the Hanna playdress/leggings combo...one in red/white and one in purple/lavendar. I think it's perfectly fine. Sometimes you just fall in love with an item and you might as well have it in a variety of colors. :)

sadie427
08-20-2004, 01:02 AM
I often get the same outfit for myself in different colors (well, maybe not the same exact outfit, but i might get a shirt I like in two colors and if I find pants for work that I really like I often get them in black and khaki.) So I would think for a baby it would be fine too!

hellosmiletoday
08-20-2004, 02:30 AM
I have the same outfit, same color, in TWO different sizes for DS! I liked the outfit so much, and so sad to see DD grow out of it, that I went and bought a bigger size with my Gymbucks.

Mommy to baby girl 5.8.04