PDA

View Full Version : Im sad, no Chicka Chick jacket for us :(

AdoptChina
08-20-2004, 10:37 AM
I just realized it has wool in it (we're allergic). I'm not sure if I like the one-piece outfit for DS...we've been doing 2 piece clothes for easier diaper changes etc. This has also been our problem with the luv a bug pants......Im trying to find long sleeve shirts that match but aren't onesies/jeepers

iluvmy2boys
08-20-2004, 11:21 AM
Oh that IS sad :( what a bummer....

I love the "look" of the Chicka Chick romper but the way it's cut and that little overlay just looks weird to me.

Phoebe
08-20-2004, 11:41 AM
I like it too. Do you think it's meant for a girl? At first glance I thought I would get it for David, but then I thought maybe it has feminine styling to it. What do you think?

Phoebe,
Susan 4/01
David 6/03

iluvmy2boys
08-20-2004, 11:50 AM
I personally DO think the romper has more of a feminine cut to it, but it could be the overlay on it. I like the way it LOOKS, but not the way it was styled. I don't like 1piece rompers trying to look like 2 pieces, and I think that's my biggest issue with it. Hence the reason why I'm getting the jacket, turtlesuit and pants.

Just my 2cents :)

Katied
08-20-2004, 11:51 AM
I personally think it is meant for a girl. Something about the way it's cut seems girlie to me.

iluvmy2boys
08-20-2004, 11:53 AM
I think I know what it is ....

it's almost like the romper has an empire waist or is it a princess waist? The "pants" start up fairly high on the outfit and that just looks girly to me.

That makes me really sad too because the girls have the jumper!