PDA

View Full Version : I may never buy Gymboree again... I now love Hanna!

steph01
08-20-2004, 03:43 PM
Hello everyone, I must admit I have lurked on this board for a long time to find out when the Gymboree sales are happening and I've read everyone rave about their Hannas, but it just seemed too expensive. However, the recent Gymboree boy layette lines have not done much for me and so with the lastest code I decided to take the plunge and I ordered a few items from Hanna. Now I’m a convert!

I ordered a striped Jeeper Creeper and I am so impressed with how well it fits my son. It’s the only “onesie” type piece (that wasn’t a romper) that has completely covered up his diaper. Plus it is so soft and well made. I also ordered the Big Stripe Zipper in Blue Star, which was backordered until the 24th , but I just got notice that it shipped yesterday! I can’t wait!

So, now I think I will be returning some Gymboree to justify “needing clothes” so I can order more Hanna... hopefully with a BBB code!

Thank you everyone for raving so much about this brand!

iluvmy2boys
08-20-2004, 04:03 PM
You know, I don't see me buying gymboree for my youngest guy for a little while, though I will still buy it for my oldest son (the stuff looks really cute on an older child).

Hanna stuff is completely awesome and I LOVE the quality, wearability and best yet, the resell value on these clothes! AWESOME!!

Welcome to the dark side! ;)