PDA

View Full Version : current gymborree boy clothes are AWFUL

lizajane
08-20-2004, 04:11 PM
i hope you found something good at your store. but i hated EVERYTHING they had for boys. no originality, ugly, ugly colors, the opposite of my style. ARGH! even the newborn stuff that i was checking out for #2! gray and beige???? are you JOKING???

WHAT HAPPENED??????????

ellink
08-20-2004, 11:28 PM
I know, I felt the same way. I went to return a gift and saw the new line -- A Walk in the Park. I liked it and bought 2 pieces and want two more.

jk3
08-20-2004, 11:44 PM
I know. I found one item: the light blue bodysuit with the white stripe + small husky icon. Everything else was truly atrocious. Hideous is an understatement. I looked at the girls' lines + somehow the designers managed to use appropriate colors for fall. Since when does a fall palette consist of grey, BRIGHT orange and light blue. It's appalling. The layette was a bit better but I don't find hedgehogs appealing in any way. Gymboree should take a page from Hanna and create lines like Love a Bug or a whole line like the Apple a Day t.

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

tarahsolazy
08-21-2004, 12:15 AM
I love the hedgehog, and am going tommorrow to try to find the fleece romper, I love their rompers. Jack's garage is OK, I think I'm gonna get the romper from that line, too, and a couple of LS onesies. I don't like the Thin Air line at all, white, baby blue, and orange? And no cute husky romper, either!

tori
08-21-2004, 10:17 AM
I totally agree about the new line, I think they had teens in mind instead of babies and toddlers. I liked the husky tee shirt, the corduroy pants an the orange hedgehog shirt, but that's about it. I guess that's a good thing for my wallet.

Victoria