PDA

View Full Version : So irritated at Gymboree/Hide and Seek beret

heidi_timms
08-20-2004, 04:30 PM
So frustrated!!!

So I am loving the Gymboree Hide and Seek Beret. It shows out of stock online and the store that I'm shopping at for COF didn't get it in. So I called Gymboree and they said this item was "stuck at the port" and will be arriving late. I said well, I will be placing a large order for COF and want to get it for this weekend's sale. They said "Sorry, they don't give PA's for late items." "But keep checking back and when it arrives, hurry up and buy it!" What!!!!??? I'm so irritated right now. So it didn't arrive in time for this weekend's sale, but I should hurry up and buy it when it comes in. Thanks but no thanks!! I fired off an email to them telling them their CS is horrible!

Am I crazy or what???

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11431.jpg

parkersmama
08-20-2004, 05:17 PM
That is *really* annoying! I think they should give you the discount when it comes in since it was their fault rather than yours.

How well do you know the clerks at your store? I've been able to talk them into giving me the discount a day or two later when it was their problem that the item wasn't in. :)

heidi_timms
08-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Good idea Denise. I don't know them super well, but I am going to ask tomorrow when I go COF shopping. I am 2 1/2 hours from my favorite Gymbo so I haven't established a good relationship yet. There is a tiny store 1 1/2 hours away, but it's so hard to get sizes there, but they are really nice.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

emmiem
08-20-2004, 08:16 PM
Neither the store or online have the CAAB socks. The line has two pair of socks, creme and orange. They are not available either. This is really irritating!
Michele

holliam
08-22-2004, 02:26 PM
The hat is showing up online now! Run!

Holli

heidi_timms
08-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Holli,

So funny that you posted. I called Gymboree and told them that I drove 2 1/2 hours to my favorite store (we live in the mountains) and it wasn't showing up before I left yesterday, otherwise I would have done a Save the Sale to get the free shipping from the online store. Well, it appeared by the time we got back last night and I called this morning and the CS rep made and exception and gave me the COF price and waived the shipping! I did the happy dance this morning.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03