PDA

View Full Version : question about gymbo returns

holliam
08-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Hi all,

Well, Gymboree finally had some stuff I loved! It was the courdory jumpers that did me in.

I just did my little online shopping therapy, but I'm wondering how returns work. I bought sizes that would work for Lily assuming she is still coming home. But, if we lose her referral (strong possibility..details in adoption forum), then I have the wrong sizes for a fall baby (she was a spring baby), and I'll have to return them.

I checked the details online and verified that I can return items purchased online in a local store. But, what happens to the Gymbucks I've earned? Do they take those back when I do the return? It makes sense if they do. I'm just not sure how it works.

Holli, wishing the Hanna code was active this weekend for more retail therapy!

malie
08-20-2004, 06:32 PM
Don't return the items until after you have used the gymbucks. Once you use the gymbucks you will have your online receipt and you can use it to return the items to your local store. Since you have 6 months to return the item even if you do on-line redemption of the gymbucks (which involves sending back both receipts) you would still get the receipt back and have time to return the items
But hopefully you won't have to worry about return any items