PDA

View Full Version : Gymbucks questions

Judegirl
08-20-2004, 10:51 PM
Please help me do this right!

1. Will there be new merchandise before the redemption period, or will I need to use my Gymbucks on the same exact selection that they have now?

2. How long do I have to spend Gymbucks?

3. Will the Gymbucks I earn be based on what I spend AFTER the COF code, or the price before I use the code (pretax and shipping, of course!)?

Thank you, Gymbo fans!

Jude

kthomp
08-20-2004, 11:10 PM
You've definitely come to the right place to ask questions about Gymbo!

1. Yes, there will be new stuff before redemption. I know that the Halloween costumes will be out, Fox Trot for girls (not sure about boys), and the Holiday lines too I believe.

2. Gymbucks are redeemable Sept 30th- Oct 11th.

3. You earn Gymbucks only on your post-discount total (after the 30% is taken off.) Also it's pre-tax and shipping.

HTH!

Judegirl
08-20-2004, 11:15 PM
Thank you Kerri - that helps!

If I understand correctly, then, I need to use these Gymbucks during the next redemption period? If I don't like anything then, I can't keep them until another redemption period, right?

Thanks again,
Jude

urbanmama
08-20-2004, 11:20 PM
That's correct-- you can only use the Gymbucks during the next redemption period. You can't save them for later. There is always the risk that you won't like the line during Gymbucks redemption. That's why you should only buy items if you would buy them anyway (without Gymbucks). Gymbucks should just be considered a bonus.

Marie