PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding Gymbo tights and sweater

momtoemma
08-20-2004, 11:17 PM
I went to Gymbo today thinking that I wouldn't end up buying anything, but I really liked the orange cord jumper from CAAB, so I bought it plus the cream shirt with the buttons on it. The problem? My store only had those striped tights in size 6-12 months, and I need a 2T. I hate to order online just to get some tights (don't even know if they are available online). If anyone has them in their local store, I'd be happy to pay you for shipping, etc...I also bought the striped hooded sweater, but the closest they had it in to my DD's size was 18-24, and I'd really prefer a 2T. It fits DD fine for now, but she probably won't get to wear it for at least a few months due to our warm weather.

Thanks!

AvasMama
08-20-2004, 11:19 PM
Stephanie,
I'm going tomorrow (Sat.). I will look for both for you!

Robyn & Ava

karin4
08-20-2004, 11:31 PM
I'll look for the tights for you, too. I also wanted the 2-3 size, and my store was out of them, so I'll be looking anyway. I bought the last pair of 12-24 months and they do fit well, but I still think I'd like to size up if possible.

momtoemma
08-21-2004, 12:51 AM
Robyn,

Thanks! I checked the website, and the only size available there is 12-24. They have the sweater in the size I need, but I probably won't order unless I change my mind at the last minute. I'll wait until I hear from you before making any order.

momtoemma
08-21-2004, 12:52 AM
Thanks so much! I agree that it would be better to size up if possible.

Buffys Mommy
08-21-2004, 01:04 AM
Stephanie,

Does your store think they will get more in? If so, buy the ones they have now and then exchange as they get the new ones in. That way you get your discount. I did that with a SFF onesie but I have 4 stores within 20 minutes so I figured one of the other three would have my size (plus I was able to earn another gymbuck that way).

Tammie
Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

heidi_timms
08-21-2004, 02:15 AM
Have you thought of doing a "Save the Sale"? If the website has it, you can go into the store and have them call you in an order and they ship it to you for FREE!!! Just make sure you tell them the online COF code when the sales person is placing your order.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

AvasMama
08-21-2004, 11:06 AM
I'll be leaving as soon as Miss Ava wakes up from her nap. I'll post back as soon as I get home :)

Robyn & Ava

AvasMama
08-21-2004, 03:45 PM
Stephanie,
No tights at all at my store. They are completely sold out. I did get the striped hooded sweater in a 2T for you, so let me know if you still want it! I got it with the coupon, so you got the 30% off.

Robyn & Ava

momtoemma
08-21-2004, 03:54 PM
Thanks Robyn! I'm sending you an e-mail right now!

parkersmama
08-21-2004, 04:28 PM
Stephanie, I was able to get both the tights and sweater in a 2T with the 30% off and my 5% visa discount. I know that someone else got them, too, so I don't mind returning or offering them to someone else. Just LMK!

momtoemma
08-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Thanks so much! I definitely want the tights. Let me check with Robyn about the sweater because she was able to get it also. If it isn't a big deal to return the one she bought, I might get both items from you to save on shipping! You are a lifesaver! I had nearly given up getting those tights.

AvasMama
08-21-2004, 04:51 PM
Hi,
Just saw this -- no problem at all to take back the sweater. I have to go back anyway to return the 12-18 Daisy the Cow cardie I bought awhile back. I found it in a 9-12 today with the 30% off :)

Glad Denise found you the tights!!

Robyn & Ava

momtoemma
08-21-2004, 04:54 PM
Thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking time to look and buy for me! I loved your DD's pics in her new J&J duds!