PDA

View Full Version : New Gymbo - Fox Trot, Walk in the Park...any pics??

Judegirl
08-21-2004, 01:31 AM
I need to figure out whether I'll use these Gymbucks! Despite the great advice I got to buy what I'd buy anyway, I'm waffling on a few items...and it would help tremendously to know whether I might like whatever's coming out next.

Can anyone help?

ETA: Oh, wait - I guess A Walk in the Park is really A Walk in the Woods? That's on the site already...

urbanmama
08-21-2004, 09:16 AM
Yes, A Walk in the Park is really a Walk in the Woods. It is out already.

Fox Trot is a very small line. It will be out in 3 weeks and you can still earn Gymbucks when you buy it. The only "pictures" anyone has seen are in the lookbook, but here are the panties to match it. It might give you some idea:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11551.jpg

When I looked at Fox Trot in the lookbook, I remember that there were only 3 outfits for Baby Girl in the whole line. There was an outfit with a skirt, the second outfit was a dress, and the third was an outfit with knickers.

The line that will be out for redemption is the Holiday line. No one has seen that yet. There is not even a lookbook out that includes it yet.

Remember-- NEVER buy anything just to earn Gymbucks!

Marie

parkersmama
08-21-2004, 10:44 AM
I remember the same as Marie...Fox Trot (for baby girl) has a jumper outfit, a knickers outfit, and a skirt outfit. They were all adorable but I don't really care for the knickers idea (seems complicated to me for a baby) and I'm not doing any more skirts for a while so I guess the jumper will be it for us. The outfits are adorable...both the jumper and the knickers are in a brown tweed. Very classic and fallish. And the pink accents are gorgeous. The fox itself is just okay to me but not a deal-breaker. :)

ETA: I forgot...I think I read that Fox Trot will be Tier 1 and online only...anyone know for certain?

urbanmama
08-21-2004, 10:48 AM
I don't think that Fox Trot is going to be Tier one and online only, but I could be wrong. I was talking to the SM at a Tier 3 store the other day and she was talking about how excited she was about Fox Trot. It seemed like they were getting it too.

Marie

kthomp
08-21-2004, 11:48 AM
I also don't think that fox trot is tier one.

The items in the lookbook is color coded and I don't remember seeing any special tier colors with this line. So that means it should come to every store. I might be wrong, though, there is probably at least one tier 1/2 item, maybe an accessory.

I remember this being mentioned on Gymbohaven, too. I think it was all just a misunderstanding. I'll be going to my Gymbo today, so I will definitely check the lookbook and ask the girls there to be sure.

vpalmer
08-21-2004, 11:53 AM
I read the same thing Denise, but last night the Sales person at Gymbo said they ARE getting Fox Trot. I was so excited! ETA - my store is a tier 3.

And yes, I think I only saw three outfits in the lookbook for Fox Trot as well.

Veronica
Mom to Eva