PDA

View Full Version : Eva in Cute as a Button

vpalmer
08-21-2004, 11:48 AM
I finally persuaded Eva to model her Cute as a Button clothing. She was more into playing than modeling though, but I was able to get a few good shots. Here are a few pictures in case you have not decided what to buy yet!

I haven't yet seen the corduroy jacket posted on any of your adorable babies yet, so here it is:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11565.jpg

Here is the Cute as a Button tee with a pair of khakis from Whale Watching! I am going to wait until redemption to buy pants from this line. I didn't think they would sell as fast as some of the other items I absolutely had to have.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11566.jpg

And here it is with the sweater added:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11567.jpg

At this point Eva was through modeling and I had to chase her around the downstairs with my camera! But here is the CAAB tee with the tights and jumper:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11568.jpg

And finally the whole shebang: the tights, jumper, tee and sweater:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11569.jpg

Veronica
Mom to Eva

kthomp
08-21-2004, 11:52 AM
Eva is ADORABLE! Just too cute. I love her blond hair! And I know what you mean about getting them to model, I have to put a video on for Ally to have any hopes of her sitting still.

The clothes look great on her. I love everything!

What a cutie you have on your hands there!

karin4
08-21-2004, 12:08 PM
Oh she's so cute! Love the brown jacket-- and I think it looks great with the khakis. Which pants are you thinking about at redemption-- the brown polka dot cords? And I must, must have that striped sweater!

lrucci
08-21-2004, 12:24 PM
Eva looks sooo adorable in her new CAAB. I think she did a great job modeling, at least you got her to sit still for a few pictures.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

almostamom
08-21-2004, 12:26 PM
Eva is ADORABLE!!! Those outfits are the cutest! Thanks for sharing :)
~Linda~
Baby #1 due Nov 17, 2004

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-21-2004, 12:38 PM
Love it all! These colors are so much fun for Fall. That orange jumper looks so cute on a child compared to how it looks all by it's lonesome. That is one piece that has grown on me.

vikivoly
08-21-2004, 12:45 PM
I swear I'm on my way to buy that sweater and jacket. Why do you ladies keep tempting me. :)

Eva looks so cute in everything. I love her "serious pose" in the brown jacket. She truly is "cute as a button".

parkersmama
08-21-2004, 01:05 PM
She is adorable!!! I love everything you got! The orange jumper is definitely growing on me and the last picture is just great. I really like the brown jacket, too, but I'm trying to remind myself that we don't really need it and it probably wouldn't get worn much around here. :)

urbanmama
08-21-2004, 02:12 PM
Eva is SUCH a little beauty!! She looks great in her new duds. I'm leaving for Gymbo in a few minutes. (I'm returning a few things and buying a few more.) I think I'm going to give that jumper a try. And now I'm seriously considering that coat. It is so beautiful! Hmmmm...

Marie

Tracey
08-21-2004, 03:39 PM
Your daughter look so cute in that jumper that I may have to go back to Gymbo and look at it again. Thanks A LOT ;-) lol.

vpalmer
08-21-2004, 07:15 PM
Thanks Kerri! I had not thought of trying a video. I may kep that in mind for next time.

Veronica
Mom to Eva

vpalmer
08-21-2004, 07:17 PM
Karin,

I was thinking I would get the brown cords and/or the button jeans. I would like to have both although I would settle for either one if one sells out in her size before redemption time.

Veronica
Mom to Eva

vpalmer
08-21-2004, 07:18 PM
Kerry,

So have you broken down and hit the "checkout" button yet on that Gymbo cart?

Veronica
Mom to Eva

vpalmer
08-21-2004, 07:22 PM
Denise,

Could I convince you to get the brown jacket if I told you that I live in the south too (AR) and there were only 3 of these jackets left in the entire store Friday afternoon? I was actually thinking we might be able to wear it quite a bit because it is a light jacket. Well at least it is lighter than the Sherpa Puppy Love Jacket we had last year and wore maybe 5 times all winter!! x(

Veronica
Mom to Eva

vpalmer
08-21-2004, 07:24 PM
We tempt you bacuase we know you love Gymbo as much as we do! So are you a proud owner of a CAAB jacket and sweater yet?

Veronica
Mom to Eva

vikivoly
08-21-2004, 08:29 PM
I should have taken your advice on the jacket. I called my store tonight to put the sweater, jacket and HAS jeans (exchange for size - she's actually going to an 18-24 in the jeans) on hold and they don't have the jacket in her size. :( I thought about just ordering online, but I hate the thought of paying shipping. I may just purchase the jacket in a bigger size to qualify for another gymbuck and wear it a little large. One good thing, they did have the cranberry skirt in a 12-18, so I'll get to exchange it.

iluvmy2boys
08-21-2004, 08:31 PM
isn't there still that free shipping code for orders over $75?

If so, why not order the last few things you need online adn then just return the jeans in person?

vikivoly
08-21-2004, 08:35 PM
I didn't realize they had a code for free shipping. However, I just checked the website and saw they are also sold out of the 18-24 in the cord jacket. :( Thanks for posting though.

vpalmer
08-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Remember I told you there were two brown cord jackets left at my store last night? Well one was an 18-24 month and I just called on the off chance that they might still have it, and they DO!! I just put it on hold in case you wanted it. Let me know if you would like me to pick it up tomorrow. The only thing is we do have tax here. x(

Veronica
Mom to Eva

khakismom
08-21-2004, 11:12 PM
OK, Eva has just solidified it for me. I *must* have that sweater hoodie for Kathleen. I think I will be going back tomorrow and getting it! She is so adorable and looks so cute in her CAAB. What a beauty!

iluvmy2boys
08-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Cute as a Button indeed!

What a gorgeous little girl with a gorgeous set of new clothes!

She's precious! I really like the whole ensemble, its' very pretty on her

parkersmama
08-21-2004, 11:43 PM
:D LOL! I love the jacket but I just don't know. We already have a "coat" from last year's Gymbo sale that I got for $7.99. It's from the Winter Wonderland (I think that's it...light pink & white) line. It's really cute and a great shade of pink for her. We do need a middle weight jacket but I'm thinking more of a fleece. Unfortunately, Parker needs a new coat this winter so I think that's where my coat money will be going. :)

Imperia
08-22-2004, 07:26 AM
She looks darling in the pictures. Espcially in the jumper. I relly wanted that but I just wasnt sure Maddy could pull off the orange colour. I am bummed!

Imperia

Mommyto3
08-22-2004, 08:39 AM
OMG!! She is tooo cute!! Love all of the sets that you got for her! She looks great in these colors, and I love the khakis with it too!

All of you MUST stop posting pics!! LOL! Everytime I see one of your cuties in an outfit that we didn't get, I add it to my shopping cart! I should just 'checkout' to avoid further temptation! LOL!

vikivoly
08-22-2004, 11:57 AM
Veronica,

Thanks! Check your email.

vikivoly
08-22-2004, 11:58 AM
I PM'd you!

heidi_timms
08-22-2004, 02:59 PM
She is such a cutie! This is the first time I have seen the cord jacket on a baby and it's darling! I also love the orange jumper on her.
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

lampes
08-22-2004, 03:31 PM
I also love the cord jacket on. I was pretty ambivalent about it in the store. I wish that they had some khakis to go with the cord jacket.