PDA

View Full Version : Talon in his new Thin Air Husky dog shirt and pants

reyn74
08-21-2004, 06:21 PM
Here's a picture of my son in the Husky dog shirt, and the navy pants. I just wanted to share this because I know a lot of people have not been pleased with the color choices for the Thin Air stuff. I did not originally pick out the pants even to go with this shirt, but I really like the combo. I think it tones down the light blue and is really cute.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11637.jpg

-Sarah and boys

urbanmama
08-21-2004, 06:30 PM
Wow! He looks great in that outfit. I think it looks wonderful together. And what a handsome boy!!

Marie

iluvmy2boys
08-21-2004, 06:32 PM
I might have to get those pants for Holden... what size did you get Talon?

he looks great and I really like that shirt on (btw, I like the line "theme", just not the color combo of light blue and orange)

reyn74
08-21-2004, 06:46 PM
The pants are in 2T, and seem to be a good fit on him. I think if I sized down, they would be tight around his waist, but he does have a bit of a belly (as it is, there is plenty of growing room for fall and winter). I do have to cuff them, but I pretty much have to cuff all pants on both boys.

-Sarah

ktdid74
08-21-2004, 06:48 PM
He looks great! I wish they had done the Husky stuff in big boys! My DS loves anything with dogs on it. Your son is adorable :)

parkersmama
08-22-2004, 12:21 AM
Love it! That was my favorite shirt from the line (too bad it's not in big boys, too!). He is adorable!

Imperia
08-22-2004, 07:24 AM
Okay that husky short is SO cute! I must have missed it in the store. YOur DS is precious.

Imperia