PDA

View Full Version : Mother's of Boys: What are you going to get with the Hanna Code?

daisymommy
08-21-2004, 11:27 PM
If and when the Hanna code finally goes through, what is in your cart to buy for you little boys?

I already bought some Luv-a-Bug stuff for fall/winter with the last 20% off code, but now there are the cute turtle suits and one-peice rompers that look awfully cute! I wish there was more that I liked actually so I could take full advantage of the discount! Maybe I'm missing some really cute things and haven't seen them all? What will your boys be getting?

iluvmy2boys
08-21-2004, 11:30 PM
I'm getting the red/ultimate blue ringer tee; the red and the blue star love a bug pocket pants; striped moccasins to match the love a bug stuff; the red, ultimate blue, blue star, orange, white, navy, barn red and green moss turtlesuits; the navy and the khaki colored embroidered pincord pants; chicka chick romper and that's it so far. I'll probably get one of the winter bold striped rompers, but am not sure which color I want to get yet.

HTH! LOL

btw yes - I'm getting a lot of turtlesuits, but they'll also go with other things other than Hanna things.

AdoptChina
08-21-2004, 11:42 PM
Im thinking:

--the striped one piece outfit
--the chicka chick one piece outfit
--the navy/ivy stripe top with ivy cords
--one of the rugby shirts (navy or russet) and a pair of sweats
--a couple zippers
--may re-order some luv a bug stuff in a smaller size

trying to decide if I should get some turtle suits too. The jeepers are getting a bit snug in the crotch (size 80) but the one piece outfits (summer ones) fit fine

parkersmama
08-21-2004, 11:50 PM
The only thing I ended up with from the last code was the 4-sides tee in blue and the matching blue fleece jacket for Parker. They are both great! The blue is gorgeous IRL and they are both so soft and cozy and fit great. They aren't baby boy items but I've been meaning to mention them to everyone.

jec2
08-22-2004, 12:07 AM
I don't know....I thought there would be more to choose from so I am having a hard time coming up with stuff for the baby (I know I want stuff for me :)).

But, DH wants the:
Pop Dots zipper

and I am thinking about the:
velour overalls (green)
chick a chick romper
chicka chick jacket (this would be a total splurge)
barnyard creeper or Love a Bug turtlesuit

I think we lost one of our Barely Blue no-skid socks so I'd probably buy another pair.

Samraelanelevi
08-22-2004, 12:42 AM
My plan is to get some turtle suits and both bold stripe rompers. As of now that is it for Levi-now for the girls I have a ton of things I want! Levi just has too much stuff and I cannot justify buying too much more-the way it is I doubt he'll get to wear most of it more than a few times.

Brenda

jk3
08-22-2004, 02:25 AM
I'm really hoping for the code since I made a promise to myself that I won't buy anything until a code emerges or until the sale in January - Gasp!

Turtlesuits: Blue Star, Barn Red + possibly Irish Moss
Chicka Chick Jacket
Embr.Pincord Pants
Ecco First Walkers (Blue)
Barn Dance Zippers
2-3 items for me (possibly since I never seem to follow through with this)

I'd like to keep the total around $200 w/ the code. Bring on the code!

Update: Well, I visited our local store this morning since I needed to make an exhange. They have some of the new clothing out on display. I love the Chicka Chick jacket. It is lighter than the fleece jackets but isn't thin like a shirt either. The colors are a little bit lighter IRL + the orange is a little bit brighter.The coordinating pants are much cuter IRL. The material is a thinner cord + they run smaller than I expected which is a good find for my DS since he is on the thinner side. The barn red turtlesuit is the turtlesuit pictured on the little boy on the site. The Barn Dance print is really cute. My store is already sold out of the green dots zippers. Some of the new items, especially for girls, are on sale in the store.

By the way, I had a great experience exchanging the item today. I wanted to switch the color of the Love a Bug jacket which I ordered on line with the code. They did the exchange with no questions asked + did an even exchange. =)

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

Melanie
08-22-2004, 06:17 PM
*sigh* No idea. I am in to the 100's now. Probably a striped shirt here and some solid pants there....boxer briefs. Nothing very exciting in the line, KWIM?

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif

http://lilypie.com/baby3/011106/1/2/0/-8/.png

C99
08-23-2004, 02:42 PM
>haven't seen them all? What will your boys be getting?

A cute mama! Seriously, I like the Love-a-bug jacket and some of the striped zippers, but I am not all that in love with the new Hanna stuff for boys. But I really like the women's stuff.

deborah_r
08-23-2004, 02:48 PM
I don't know, but I think I am hooked on wiggle pants now! I ordered one pair (barely blue) just to check them out, and even though they are a size 80 and he is generally a 70, I can see the versatility people are talking about now, because, yes, they look a little big, but the way those cuffs work at the ankles, they still look really cute, and he just looks so comfortable in them! So I guess I want more wiggle pants and some tops to go with them. I don't know what to pair his baby blue wiggle pants with, I wasn't that crazy about the navy sheep shirt that seemed to match with it.

DDowning
08-23-2004, 03:57 PM
C is desperately in need of more zippers in the 90's size. I can see his 80's lasting only so long. He only has 3 and I want to get at least 5 more. He also needs some longer sleeve shirts.

jk3
08-23-2004, 04:30 PM
I got the embroidered barynyard creeper for my DS + it's super cute!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-23-2004, 04:31 PM
For Quinn (90):
Blue Star Turtle Suit
Ultimate Blue Turtle Suit
2 Bold Striped Rompers, the blue one and the green one
Toddler longlife Turtleneck in green tea
Zippity Zany hat and mittens
???maybe???? a zipper