PDA

View Full Version : More AWITW Holden pics - LOVE this line!!!!

iluvmy2boys
08-22-2004, 11:32 PM
First off, I won't be online tomorrow, since tomorrow is both mine & DH's birthday (I'll be 27 and he'll be 32) and we're going to Busch Gardens. Both boys are at the ILs tonight (our first night without ANY kids since Ashton was 18months old, so 4years!!!) and I HOPE they're not giving them any fits. (we went to the ILs for a fish dinner, yummy! and left the kids there for the night) We'll get up early (after sleeping all night with no wakings :P) and go to Busch Gardens for the day, come back, eat dinner, DH has to go to class and I'll go pick up the boys. fun fun and busy day!

Here's the pics of Holden in the other pieces I bought from the hedgehog line....

embroidered hedgehog bodysuit and plaid overalls
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11785.jpg

same outfit - different pose
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11786.jpg

hedgehog waffle weave bodysuit and wide-wale courdoroy pants
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11787.jpg

Finally got him to look at me and SMILE!
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11790.jpg

kthomp
08-22-2004, 11:38 PM
Aww, he looks adorable! I really love that line, it's the nicest boys line I remember seeing in a while. It makes me want a little boy to put it on!

Is he still talking about Josie??? :-)

Happy Birthday!!!!! to you and your DH. Have fun on your big day without kids!

Mommie2MadLyn
08-22-2004, 11:41 PM
What a CUTIE!!! I love the last pic of him smiling! And the outfits are adorable also! ;-)

iluvmy2boys
LOL actually yes he is! He told grandma and grandaddy all about her!

silly boy!

thanks, we plan to have fun! LOL We've been without hte kids before, but this is the first time BOTH boys have stayed the night at grandma's house the same night .. so therefore, our first kid-free night LOL

jk3
Happy, happy birthday to you + your DH. It's special that you two get to share the day. How nice that the boys are with the IL's!

He looks adorable in the clothing. He reminds me a lot of my DS - what he might look like next year. Thanks for sharing!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

iluvmy2boys
08-22-2004, 11:42 PM
Thank ya Ma'am! ;)

I think he's pretty cute myself, but well, he IS my kid!

heidi_timms
08-23-2004, 12:24 AM
Jenn,

Enjoy your night alone with your DH and Happy Birthday to you both!!! Holden looks darling. I especially love the cords.
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

jpang
08-23-2004, 12:39 AM
Jenn,

Those hedgehog pieces look adorable on Holden. For once, I'm liking the boys' gymbo line more than the girls!.

Happy double birthday!

bchafin
08-23-2004, 08:38 AM
Ok. He is just too cute! I think I need to go back for those pieces for Devin. I hope they still have them during the Gymbucks redemption. Thanks for posting picts. Seeing your boys look so cute in their Gymbo and HA gives me hope that I will be able to find cute things for a boy.

Thanks,
Barb and Devin

Andrea S
08-23-2004, 09:00 AM
Oh, I like the hedgehogs. I have never bought any gymbo for Andrew we stick to J&J and Hanna, but I may be tempted now.

Happy Birthday to you and DH. Have fun!!!

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

vpalmer
08-23-2004, 09:31 AM
Those hedgehog pieces are adorable, not to mention the little boy wearing them! Have a fun birthday without the kiddos.

Veronica
Mom to Eva

reyn74
08-23-2004, 09:48 AM
You know, the last thing I did last night was check to see if you put more pics up. I really wanted to see the overalls. I'm almost tempted with the overalls for Talon too, but I already have the Naartjie pair, and I can't do body suits on him anyway. And if I decide that we need another pair of overalls, I found a basic pair at TCP for 12.50 and they did not have snaps in the legs either.

But I might just have to get those overalls for the baby :)

Oh, and BTW, Talon loves his Hanna zippers. And the Pop dots LJ's we have are just a tiny bit less soft than the other pairs, but not enough to be really noticable. Actually the funny thing is that since I got the 2 piece set, the top is just as soft as the other pairs I have, but the bottoms, which are the dots print and not stripes, are not quite as soft. So I'd say that it is a print vs. stripe thing, and not having to do with being organic.

You know, you are going to be in trouble if that boy decides to potty train, after all the body suits and jeepers you are buying for him ;)

Have a great time at Busch Gardens! My Dad went there yesterday, in fact, but I have not talked to him since. I've had to skip the parks this year, for obvious reasons. We did take the kids last year, and they had a blast. And happy birthday to you and your DH!

-Sarah (yes, still preg...lol)

mum to chloe
08-23-2004, 11:14 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Sue :)

khakismom
08-23-2004, 12:24 PM
Jenn, I love the hedgehog stuff!! So cute and what perfect fall colors! Holden looks like he is getting to be such a big boy!

parkersmama
08-23-2004, 01:34 PM
I LOVE everything you got!!! He looks great...so precious. Both of the outfits are terrific on him!

Hope you're both having a great birthday and lots of fun playing at Busch Gardens!