PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Blue Star bug pants + a park after the rain =

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-23-2004, 02:40 PM
A frantic Hanna-lovin' mommy and a brand new pair of pants that are in dire need of alot of Zout or Oxyclean. Oh dear! I don't know what I was thinking putting Quinn's BRAND NEW blue star Love a Bug pants on his when I KNEW we were going to the park, but I did. DUMB! I should have at least let him wear them 1 or 2 times in a sterile environment, LOL, before letting him go to town on them. I'm probably exaggerating a little, but they are downstairs waiting to go in the wash and I Zouted the crap out of them because of all the mud stains.

At least he loves them. We came home and changed and I put his striped bug pants on him for the afternoon...and where do we end up? Another park. At least this one has those foam mat things and NO mud. He was running around the park telling everyone, "I have a bug on my butt! Look here, it's a bug on my butt." My Quinkers is a hoot.

karin4
08-23-2004, 03:15 PM
LMAO! "I have a bug on my butt! Look here, it's a bug on my butt." Hee hee-- that's too funny!

And try not to worry too much about the blue star pants-- I have yet to meet the stain oxyclean couldn't cure, and after all, they are meant to be worn and enjoyed!

Still smiling at the "bug on my butt!"

jk3
08-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Sorry about the mud. That's why I opted for the Ult. Blue pants because my DS is just starting to enjoy playing in the dirt!

Quinn is too funny. Love that story!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png