PDA

View Full Version : OT- Jenn(iluvmy2boys)- Happy Birthday

ktdid74
08-23-2004, 09:44 PM
How was your day? Did you get lots of good stuff for *you*? Hope it was a good one :)

iluvmy2boys
08-23-2004, 09:54 PM
Awww thanks for asking!

It has been a wonderful day! It actually started last night since we went to the ILs for a fish dinner (striper fish marinated in zesty italian and on the grill and spade fish rubbed with cajun seasoning and grilled, DELICIOUS!) Then the kids stayed the night at Grandma & Grandaddy's house since our plans we to go to Busch Gardens today. Well, we got to talking while at the ILs house and decided to go see The Bourne Supremecy since we didn't have the kids. So we went and seen that last night and came home and went to bed! LOL

We got up this morning and went to Busch Gardens for the day (total blast, it was a beautiful day and the lines were not extremely long for any of the rides, which was great!) and came home, went and got the kids, ILs grilled burgers and hot dogs, came home and DH went to class. Holden fell asleep on the way home (6:30) and is still now asleep at 9pm so I'm gonna go put him in bed in a few minutes. Ashton WANTS to eat but doesn't seem to feel up to it (asked for a sandwich, and I made it, but it's still sitting onthe table, untouched - he's got the sores in his mouth :( ) but he's gonna be in bed soon too, cause he's way too whiney!

That's been it. We'll "celebrate" our birthdays this weekend .. I have a suspicion that I'll be getting stuff for my kitchen but that's fine, that's all I really asked for. DH and I don't buy for each other since we buy what we want, when we want throughout the rest of the year. Just the way we are!

thanks for asking! :) and now, I'm another year older (27 LOL)

kthomp
08-23-2004, 10:00 PM
Happy Birthday Jenn!!!

I'm glad you had such a good day.

I've been itching to leave Ally with my mom and go with DH to Six Flags... I need my rollar coaster fix!

nigele
08-23-2004, 10:00 PM
Happy Birthday!!! Oh, to be 27 again! :-)

ktdid74
08-23-2004, 10:05 PM
glad you guys had such a good time! The last "adult" movie I saw in the theater was Oceans Eleven! I'm dying to see a real movie. The food sounds great, too! I'm still 27 in my head- but 30 on paper ;)

anutalp
08-23-2004, 11:01 PM
Jenn, Happy birthday!!!
I'll be 32 in 2 weeks :( Wish I would be 27 again...
Glad that you had great time.
I started to think what we'll do on my birthday. I can't do much cause next day I'll be on call.
One of the best presents for my birthday though will be a new Hanna code and bigger the better!

deborah_r
08-23-2004, 11:38 PM
Happy Birthday Jenn!!!

lrucci
08-23-2004, 11:58 PM
Happy Birthday Jenn! Glad you and dh had a nice time. I hope Ashton's mouth gets better. Poor little guy.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-24-2004, 10:13 AM
I'm a day late, but wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, Jen!!

urbanmama
08-24-2004, 10:58 AM
Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. Happy belated birthday, Jenn!! Hope you had a great one!

Marie

smomom
08-24-2004, 11:54 AM
Happy belated birthday, Jenn!

iluvmy2boys
08-24-2004, 11:58 AM
Thank you so much ladies for the birthday wishes! It's funny .. I came to the BBB 6months ago when the Britax Co-op was going on to get the Britax Marathon for my oldest son. I somehow lurked over here and got sucked in with a 20% off code and have been addicted ever since! LOL

Thanks for remembering on my day! :)