PDA

View Full Version : New Naartjie Pics

Buffys Mommy
08-23-2004, 11:53 PM
Here are some new Naartjie pics...

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11827.jpg
This one is the Boho line on sale. I finally got the pants I ordered from another store. I like the look so much better then the essential stripe leggings I originally purchased to go with this top. She's also wearing the shoes in Pop/Rosie.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11828.jpg
The butterfly print dress in seawash with the plaid pants and the shoes in Seawash/Zu. The pants are supposed to be capris. All sizes are 12-18 months. Sorry this is the best shot I could get of her. Of course, right after this shot she pulled down all of the clothes I had folded to give away.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11829.jpg
Same dress with essential leggings in Zu. 12-18 months. I like this dress but it definitely runs long. Of course she is still wearing most 6-12 month stuff so I expected everything to be big - but it's really big. I think it will fit all winter and possibly spring as well.

It's really sad when you buy two pairs of pants to go with one dress because you know that means you can go back and buy more tops later.

Tammie
Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

heidi_timms
08-24-2004, 12:05 AM
Tammie,

I just realized what your BBB id name stands for-LOL!

Sarah is darling in her Naartjie! What a pretty baby!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

khakismom
08-24-2004, 12:15 AM
What a cutie! I love the rosie color on her, but the seawash seems like it was meant for blond babies like Sarah. It looks wonderful on her! And you're so not alone buying all the pieces to mix and match! :)

parkersmama
08-24-2004, 12:52 AM
Sarah is such a cutie! All the pieces look great on her! I ordered tonight and mostly in size 18-24...hope I don't have to return it all for the 12-18. The seawash is particularly pretty on her.

stacyleigh
08-24-2004, 01:01 AM
i think both colors look great!! what a cutie!!

just wanted to say i am very impressed with how mobile she is!! lucy is less than a month younger and no where near walking.

JenCA
08-24-2004, 02:39 AM
Oh, she's so cute! The seawash color really flatters her, and I love the Boho outfit. I might have to head back to Naartjie and pick that outfit up, they still had it when I was there last week. ;)

AvasMama
08-24-2004, 10:13 AM
The shoes are perfect! I hadn't seen them on so I was unsure about ordering them, but now I am really glad I did!

Robyn & Ava

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-24-2004, 10:25 AM
I love it all, but I adore that 2nd outfit on her. LOVE those plaid pants underneat the dress. TFS!!

dules
08-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Tammy, your DD is adorable. I like all the outfits but really love the rosie boho one.

What size did you get in the shoes? I ordered a 12-18 so they'd fit all winter but they are swimming on my DD right now (she'll be 1 in November). So curious as it looks like you got a good fit on Sarah.

Best,
Mary

jpang
08-24-2004, 12:54 PM
Hi, Buffy's Mom,

Your little Buffy looks great in both outfits. I especially like the seawash dress with those two leggings. I know exactly what you mean about buying two pairs of pants "because you know that means you can go back and buy more tops later." LOL I'm going to VF sometime this week & will be doing the same thing.

BTW, you've mentioned this before-- your DD and mine have the same birthday! Is Sarah walking? Lena is creeping everywhere but not quite walking. The most I've gotten her to take is 5 steps from the couch into my hands. I'll be glad when DD starts walking because then I can start putting her in dresses again.

Thanks for posting your pics.

lrucci
08-24-2004, 06:26 PM
First of all, Sarah is such a cutie and she looks so good in the rosie and seawash colors.

If you don't mind me asking, how tall is she? I want to order the plaid capri pants, but don't really want them to be short, si. I like the way they fit Sarah lenght wise. How do they fit her in the waist - though I realize right now that they are probably big. My dd is currently wearing 6-12 months and the I ordered her that size for the fall in Naartjie, and they are big in the waist and long on her. I don't want to order 12-18 month, because I'm afraid they'll be huuuuge. Thanks!

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

Buffys Mommy
08-24-2004, 07:54 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind words. I'll try to answer everyone's questions.

The red shoes are 6-12 and the blue ones are 12-18. The blue ones fit her but were definitely big - as was the rest of the outfit. I'm hoping to get through fall, winter and maybe even spring with that outfit. The red shoes seem to be just slightly bigger than her Robeez in 6-12. They don't leave the elastic band mark around her ankles like her Robeez do. They did however leave her feet red (not sore red, but red from the dye on the shoes) from wearing them all day yesterday. They seem well built, and at $14.50 are much cheaper then other options.

At her nine month appt. (one month ago) Sarah was 28 inches tall and 18lbs 10 oz. She was swimming in the plaid pants. They are definitely large in the waist on her. In fact, she still has problems getting the 6-12 boho pants to stay up. Like her Daddy, she has no butt. I didn't compare with the plaid pants, but I know with the leggings the waist size was pretty comparable with 6-12 vs 12-18, but the length was obviously longer. If I wanted her to wear this outfit now, I would have definitely sized down on everything. But fall for us is late October on, so I'm hoping she'll grow a little more by then.

And yes Sarah is walking. She comes from a long family of early walkers on both sides. But she's only really started to take off in the last week or two. It seems like she's been cruising and taking one - ten steps for quite awhile. Now, although she still falls a lot, she's much more stable. I have stayed away from most dresses until I'm comfortable with her walking - which is why I bought this one in 12-18 for fall.

Janice - we'll have to meet up one of these days at Valley Fair so Lena & Sarah can meet.

Tammie
Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

friedmana1
08-24-2004, 08:21 PM
She really looks great in these choices...perfect for her coloring!

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

Buffys Mommy
08-24-2004, 11:54 PM
Lisa,

I went back to VF this evening and checked the plaid pants (really I had to go get a client gift - I wasn't just kids clothes shopping). When I laid the pants on each other, the difference was about 1/2 inch in the waist and approximately 1 inch in length. The difference in length was the end of the ruffle on the 6-12 months hit the top of the ruffle of the 12-18 months.

Tammie
Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

lrucci
08-25-2004, 12:18 AM
Tammie,

Thanks so much for checking on those pants. It really helps a lot. Now I'm off to call in my order.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

jpang
08-25-2004, 12:49 PM
Hi, Tammie,

Yes, we should meet up at VF-- maybe at the big children's play area next to Naartjie and Gymbo? Though sometimes it can get a little rowdy there.

I'll email you.

Janice

lrucci
08-26-2004, 04:27 PM
Do the zu essential leggings that Sarah is wearing in the last pic have the neon green trim? I can't see it so I was wondering if they have new leggings that aren't on the web site. I would love just plain ones.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

Buffys Mommy
08-26-2004, 09:01 PM
Lisa,

The zu essential leggings I bought for Sarah don't have the neon green trim. I even checked the tag and it says zu essential leggings.

Tammie
Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

lrucci
08-27-2004, 12:01 AM
Thanks. Did you get them at Valley Fair? When I placed my order the other night they told me they didn't have any legging w/out the neon trim. I'll have to try VF then.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03