PDA

View Full Version : Gymbo Halloween is UP!!

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Looks cute so far. As Maureen would say, "I think that infant Mermaid costume is coming to live with us." LOL!! I love it! The Beagle costume is cute too. Just noticed that Daisy the Cow is marked down as well as Mod Zebra and Fifth Fleet.

alkagift
08-24-2004, 12:26 PM
I was so excited to see the pirate costume (my DH's idea) but it's $38 without the hat! And to get the hat it's another $14! $50+ for a toddler's halloween costume! Waaaa!

Allison
Mommy to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03

Little Ladybug
08-24-2004, 12:33 PM
Oh, my. I think that we "must" have the beagle costume. So sweet!

robmab719
08-24-2004, 12:34 PM
Once again, I'm kind of disappointed with Gymboree. I'm not loving any of the costumes. I really like the ones at Babystyle a lot better.

Fox Trot better be really special!

gracies mom
08-24-2004, 12:51 PM
So my choices for a 18-24 girl costume are an insect or a dog? Um, no. I guess I'll keep looking.

brubeck
08-24-2004, 01:04 PM
Have no fear! Gymbucks redemption is just around the corner! Buy the whole thing with a Gymbuck and you'll get $25 off. Of course if you use a Gymboree Visa on it then with your discount the entire ensemble goes down to $49.40 which means that you'd need something else to use the Gymbuck. I think they do that on purpose. :)

parkersmama
08-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Did you miss the mermaid, bee, and pink poodle? I thought both the mermaid and bee were pretty cute. :)

khakismom
08-24-2004, 01:34 PM
I LOVE the bee! If we didn't already have costumes (my SIL is loaning us her fabulous spider witch costume for Kathleen, and Ellen will be wearing the angel costume that Kathleen wore around the same age), I would be getting the bees for my girls. SO CUTE!

supersparkee
08-24-2004, 02:21 PM
I really like the mermaid costume but my DH may think I'm gone off the "deep end" with the whole ocean/fish theme. See, Eva's room is decorated in an ocean/fish theme and the three paint colors I used are Aqua, Lime and Lavender - the same three colors in that costume!!! Plus, my mom provided way too many stuffed fish, sea creature and mermaid toys to use as accessories. And then the coincidence of the Splash Gymboree line this past summer and the fact that I ended up with 6 outfits from this line.

I think I need to branch out, LOL!

mom to little e
08-25-2004, 09:02 AM
Ooohh... tell me more about the "fabulous spider" outfit! That is exactly what I have been looking for! (or some kind of cute bug, for a boy)

Casey
Ean 11/06/03

kthomp
08-25-2004, 10:07 AM
I absolutely love the mermaid costume... but there's one small problem. It's freezing here on Halloween! I always wanted a costume like that for me when I was little, but my mom would never let me have one because it wasn't warm enough. I had to wear layers under my costume- sometimes my winter coat. Imagine me looking like a football player in my princess costume waddling around collecting candy. Not a pretty sight!

The only one I think that is practical is the poodle costume. That looks nice and warm. I'll have to keep it in mind.