PDA

View Full Version : Just placed my first Hanna order!

robmab719
08-24-2004, 11:28 AM
Yes, I got sucked in by the code. :) That Love A Bug jacket has been calling my name and I'm just not sure it will be around in DD's size much longer. The new code was just the little push I needed to go ahead and get it.

While I was there (and paying their astronomical shipping anyway) I also got the Bunny Wants a Carrot Sweater and a matching pair of Wiggle Pants.

So by the time the BBB code comes along, I will probably be completely hooked on this stuff, right? :)

ktdid74
08-24-2004, 11:33 AM
You'll be hooked :) The jackets are so soft and cute! That sweater is adorable- you'll have to post pics when you get your stuff!

iluvmy2boys
08-24-2004, 11:44 AM
You mean you're not already hooked?! LOL!

Seriously though - once you see how cute this stuff is IRL and how absolutely adorable it is on, You WILL be hooked!

I'm right at the limit for a shipping charge ($150 exactly) so I'm trying to decide if I should let the trigger fly or not! LOL I just know I want this stuff and I don't want any of the sizes (90) to sell out while we wait for a BBB code if we get one.

Should I do it?! LOL

ktdid74
08-24-2004, 11:46 AM
Do it girl- you know you want to :) I'm so tempted to order my chick jumper, turtlesuit, and tights now. I'm soooo impatient!!

iluvmy2boys
08-24-2004, 11:50 AM
LOL I probably will ... am trying to wait a day or so though to see if we do get another code. But 20% off is not bad and this way I can be guaranteed to get what I want! LOL

robmab719
08-24-2004, 12:32 PM
Well, I'm not much help, since I can't decide if I should've ordered more or should've waited for a better code! lol

I know there is definitely more stuff that I want. I've been eyeing the Daydress/Playdress and Leggings, and I'd love to get the Love a Bug Pants and Booties, too. So there's another $100 I'm waffling over.

Anyone know when they'll have more new stuff coming in?

ktdid74
08-24-2004, 12:35 PM
someone just mentioned that some new stuff will be appearing Sept 30th. Now I can't decide if I should order the playdress now or wait for other colors?

iluvmy2boys
08-24-2004, 12:36 PM
If there's a color you MUST have, get it now ... but if you're not real thrilled with any of the colors and buying a playdress to have one, I'd wait.

Just my 2cents!

smomom
08-24-2004, 12:38 PM
I found out yesterday that there will be more items coming out Sep 30.