PDA

View Full Version : Pic of my boys in their Hanna PJ's

reyn74
08-25-2004, 09:54 AM
I don't have a pic of my son in his zippers yet, and they need to be washed, but I do have this cute pic from a few weeks ago of the boys in their loft bed right before lights out. Talon is in his 'tiger' pjs, and Griffin is in the new Pop dots ones I got him.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11941.jpg

Then here is a picture just to prove that I am pregnant, and ready to pop any time, lol. Of course the boys wanted inon the pic too. They are very excited about their little brother. Oh and please excuse the boys' outfits in that pic. They dressed themselves ;)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/11942.jpg

-Sarah

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-25-2004, 10:02 AM
They are SO cute...and so are you!! Any day now, huh? What name do you have picked out for baby boy #3?

LOL at your boys' outfits. My boys are into dressing themselves these days too and they come up with some LOVELY ;) combinations.

reyn74
08-25-2004, 10:46 AM
#3 boy will be Orion Jacob. At least, he'd better be, considering the boys have been calling him that for months now. At the u/s it was very obvious he is a boy, so there should be no problems there ;) And 2 people recently have actually introduced Orion by name while introducing me to people I did not know. My Mom was one who did this, and she felt she needed to clarify things by saying "Orion is that fat bit on my daughter". Gee, thanks Mom! I said really we can wait to introduce him by name until he gets here, which is why I rarely post his name, but I have no problems telling people who ask, because his first name was chosen before my 2nd son was even born, and his middle name is after a family member, so I truly doubt we'll change our minds at any point.

I don't even mind so much that the kids dress themselves, because it is much easier on me (though they'll get a shock once preschool starts, lol), but I can't stand that red and white shirt on Talon. It is a gift from his grandparents, of course, so I can't get rid of it. It is a British soccer team shirt, or something, which is fine, but my issue is that I don't like the fabric it is made out of. I really prefer 100% cotton in most cases, for my very active sweaty little boys. So of course this is my son's favorite shirt, ugh. Then of course he could not find the matching shorts, so found a random hand-me-down pair, which is cute enough, but did not match. Oh well, it was the weekend!

-Sarah

steph2003
08-25-2004, 02:05 PM
Sara -
your boys are cutie pies! I love the pop PJs! Now I want some Pop zippers for *my* Griffin :)

Good luck with your newest addition & being mama to 3 boys!

iluvmy2boys
08-25-2004, 02:16 PM
cute cute cute!!

the pics are adorable!

GUess you're not gonna go early this time, huh? ;)

Good luck to you! Love the Hanna PJs (and I am SO bummed I couldn't get the long johns for Ashton in either the blue start big stripes OR the pop dots! :( )

parkersmama
08-25-2004, 02:29 PM
Awww! Cute pics! I really love both of those long johns. Parker needs several for winter (and I might get Wesley one, too...he's sort of filled up with hand-me-downs) and I'm struggling to decide which ones to get. All the variety is overwhelming!

ktdid74
08-25-2004, 09:54 PM
Your boys are adorable! They are going to have so much fun growing up together! Good luck with your delivery- keep us posted :)