PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone order this dress from Garnet Hill?

momtoemma
08-25-2004, 10:13 AM
Here's a link:

http://www.garnethill.com/cgi-bin/gh/clothing_item.jsp?ItemOID=527919&CategoryOID=-19952&fromMix=yes

I love the colors but would like to know if it's nice and soft, etc...Also, did you order the matching tights or are you planning to do something else to go with it?

Thanks,

AvasMama
08-25-2004, 11:30 AM
I really want that dress and striped tights but I held off b/c Ava will be crawling this fall. I ordered the pants instead and was pleased with them -- they are nice, soft cotton and very cute. I ended up returning them though because I bought too much Naartjie!

If/when the dress goes on sale, I will be grabbing it for next fall :) Just FYI, I find that GH's clothes run a bit small, so if you do order, you might want to take that into account.

Robyn & Ava

friedmana1
08-25-2004, 11:53 AM
Oh, I forgot about that cute dress!!!!!! Like leah needs more clothes after my naartjie order yesterday... Anyone have a code?

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

gracies mom
08-25-2004, 12:15 PM
I only want the dress if I can have the shoes too. and I refuse to spend that much on shoes for Gracie. :)

friedmana1
08-25-2004, 12:38 PM
I just found a code!!!!!! I searched the bargains alert page, and came across this for 10% off. It basically takes care of shipping. :)

code: 555

I couldn't resist that dot dress and the rose tights. Much cuter, IMO than the Hanna dot dress. The dress is backordered until nov, and the tights until oct, but we don't need it until then anyway. :)

Happy Shopping!

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

zuzu
08-25-2004, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the update. I was eyeing that earlier this week when we got another GH catalog, and am glad to hear it's soft. Bummer about the backorder though. And that 555 code never seems to expire--I've been using it for years! :)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

mamagoosie
08-25-2004, 01:26 PM
I started to order but it's backordered until NOVEMBER 11!!! Three months is an awfully long time to wait--by then it ought to be on sale! I just couldn't bring myself to spend $64 for a fall outfit I'll get in November.

Alex

parkersmama
08-25-2004, 02:34 PM
I love, love, love the dress! But the tights were a deal breaker for me...I couldn't see doing the dress without them and thought they cost too much. Of course, I'm buying a pair of Hanna tights (but at least I have a discount code!) so I don't know what I'm complaining about! LOL!

friedmana1
08-25-2004, 08:20 PM
ITA that they cost too much, but I usually splurge on a Hanna dress set with tights. There isn't anything that I love at hanna right now, and thought that I would rather get this than any of the dresses that I see there. And, I just didn't want to wait until nov and find that they they were sold out. :)

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02