PDA

View Full Version : Ok...I think that I'm ready to take the Naartjie plunge..but...HELP!

Mommyto3
08-26-2004, 09:21 PM
HOw the heck do you order from them?? I've looked at the website and of course, after seeing all of your little darlings wearing it, they just have adorable things! So, am I supposed to call the store with the item #s of what I want to order? Do they help you kind of put outfits together?? How are their sizes? Run big, small, etc...???

I'm oh so confused...but they look like a great, comfy style, that I really prefer for my girls! So, I want to try it, but am not sure how to go about it. Also, is there a code or something that I need for the 15% off??

TIA!!!

parkersmama
08-26-2004, 10:54 PM
Yea! Another convert!! LOL!

Yes, pick a store and call or email them. I usually call and have had very good luck that way. I've never used the item #s. I just tell them what I want: "the boho stripe pants in pop in a 12-18" and they know what you're talking about. Yes, they'll help you match up outfits if you ask.

As for sizing, here is what I have *generally* found:
knit pants run long
knit tops run a teensy bit small
woven, poplin, and flannel all run big (tops, dresses, and bottoms)
knit dresses run true to size or a bit small
socks seemed to run big

In the new line, the plaid pants are capris...size up. The plaid dress and the woven top both run a bit large. The corduroys run a bit big.

Just ask them to give you the 15% off. I said, "So, are you doing the 15% discount for phone orders, too?" and they said "Oh, yeah, sure!" Yea!

Mommyto3
08-27-2004, 08:34 AM
Thank you so much for the information! So, I guess that I will right down which styles I like and then call a store! I have to try them...first off, everyone raves about how cute they are, and secondly, the prices are so reasonable!! So, I'm going to take the plunge! LOL!