PDA

View Full Version : Which flutter outfit to keep? And another color to get? (naartjie pics)

etwahl
08-28-2004, 11:23 AM
originally i mentioned evan HATED the latest naartjie pieces, that is until we did a fashion show.

he now loves the flutter pieces we got!! the colors look great on her, but i don't want to have two flutter outfits. oh, and no matter what, i'm exchanging for smaller sizes on the dresses - they're 18-24 and i'm going to get 12-18. they're just HUGE.

i'd love to keep one, then get the other in another color maybe? i already have a couple seawash outfits in different styles. what about raspberry or butter? but which one? so confusing!!!

sorry they're not the best pics. serious bed head...and not a willing model at the moment :)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/12159.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/12160.jpg

nigele
08-28-2004, 12:57 PM
Lauren looks so sweet! My vote is to keep the first one.

AvasMama
08-28-2004, 02:53 PM
She's so cute!! I love the paci pic:)

I'd keep the first one (LOVE that plaid in flutter) and get the woven top in another color. I ordered it in rosie with raspberry cords and I can't wait to get it -- I think that will be a really cute combo. I think rosie/raspberry would look good on Lauren!

Robyn & Ava

khakismom
08-28-2004, 03:07 PM
She is a doll, and has your eyes! What a cutie, and so big too. :)

My vote is for the first, it's adorable on her. I agree with Robyn, I think the woven top in rosie would be very sweet on her, esp. with those fabulous cords. I got the rosie woven top for Kathleen and it's my favorite color in the top. Just a very sweet pink.

heidi_timms
08-28-2004, 03:29 PM
Lauren looks very cute!! She is getting to be such a big girl! I would keep the first one and then maybe get either the rosie or the raspberry?
~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

etwahl
08-28-2004, 03:53 PM
maureen, seeing pics of kathleen with her flutter plaid outfit made me try the outfit on lauren and show evan, even though he said he hated the outfits when he saw them. then he couldn't believe how cute they were on her.

so you guys think the butterfly top in rosie and the cord pants in raspberry? does anyone have a pic of that combo?

AdoptChina
08-28-2004, 04:23 PM
I agree....keep the first outfit....then get the butterfly woven top in rosie with either raspberry cords or leggings

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-28-2004, 04:30 PM
My vote is for the 1st outfit in plaid.

Maybe get that 2nd outfit in butter or seawash, even though you said you already have a bunch of seawash stuff. Do you like the seawash color on her? I love that woven butterfly print shirt in seawash and love the mix and match optiosn with either seawash or zu bottoms.

AvasMama
08-28-2004, 05:08 PM
I am hoping my new order will come Monday, I think Tuesday at the latest so I can post a pic then if you can wait that long!

Robyn & Ava

pixiepoo
08-28-2004, 08:45 PM
I love them both, but I guess the first the most.
Raspberry would be a good chice for the second outfit.
Heather

Buffys Mommy
08-28-2004, 09:54 PM
Definitely the first. That outfit looks like it was made for Lauren. I think the woven shirt in Raspberry or Rosie with the raspberry cords would be a good match. And the cords would give you another option for the dress in colder weather.

Tammie
Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

lrucci
08-28-2004, 10:27 PM
ITA with everyone else. Both outfits look cute on her, but I like the first better. I think Lauren would look good in seawash, raspberry, or rosie for the second outfit.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

urbanmama
08-29-2004, 03:07 AM
I'm in complete agreement with everyone else-- I like the 1st outfit the best. What a little cutie Lauren is!!

Marie

parkersmama
08-29-2004, 09:38 PM
How darling! It's been a while since I saw a pic of Lauren...she's really growing up! :)

I'm with everyone else...love the first one! I got that dress for AG but with the flutter cords. Then I got the butterfly top in raspberry with the raspberry plaid pants. That actually gives me a couple of combos.

I think Lauren would look great in raspberry or rosie. I'm not sold on butter yet so I wouldn't pick that one.