PDA

View Full Version : Lands End Corduroy pants win over Hannas!

daisymommy
09-22-2004, 12:23 AM
I posted the other night that I wasn't sure I liked the Hannas Comfort Cords pants. I had also placed an order for Lands End open bottom climbers panst in corduroy (new item for them). Well, they cam today, and I just LOVE them! I hate to say this, but the Hannas pants are getting returned. I guess it's a good thing since they were at least $10 more per pair, and I bought 3 of them!

The LE pants have a comfy roomy covered elastic waist band, & are a much thicker plusher corduroy fabric in comparison to the Hannas, so I think they will last much longer. They also have double knees, which is super for little boys. For those of you seraching for nice pants (ie. not just sweats and knits) to fit over cloth-diapered bottoms, these fit great. They seem to be a high quality item. So, I'm very pleased!

jpang
09-22-2004, 01:43 PM
Just a second on the LE corduroy pants. I lucked out and bought 4 pairs for this winter (two successive sizes) on clearance at Sears this past January. (Too bad my Sears stopped carrying LE for infants and toddlers.) The quality is great. The corduroy is sturdy and soft, and the elastic waist band (even though there is a zipper and snap) makes for easy on/off and a good fit. Great for an active baby. The girls version don't have double knees but are sturdy enough for DD. I can already tell she's going to be wearing these pants every week though the winter.

daisymommy
09-22-2004, 02:58 PM
Thats interesting that your pants have the zipper and snap. Mine don't. It's just all comfy stretchy elastic. I wonder if the design has been changed? I personlly prefer no-snaps and zipper for Josh's chubby tummy.

jpang
09-22-2004, 05:51 PM
DD also has a chubby tummy (which she noticed for the first time in her bath last night and grabbed with her hands as if to say, "OMG, what's this?" LOL), and most of the time, I don't like snaps and zippers. In this case, though, they just add a little extra room. I could probably pull the cords off of her just from the elastic in back, but the snap makes it slightly easier.