PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Snowflake Dress and tights

dowlinal
09-23-2004, 11:01 AM
After seeing all the posts last week I decided to see what the dress looked like and it was so adorable that I had to buy it. This was actually my first Hannah purchase and now that I got the dress I am wondring if I purchased the wrong size. DD is now 7 months old and she's in the 75th percentile for height and weight. She's already 20lbs and very comfortably in 6-9 month stuff but sometimes needs 9-12 already so I ordered 80s but they look really big to me.

I am afraid that three months from now this stuff will still be huge on her and I won't be able to get the smaller size. So I guess I really have two questions 1)Do the dresses and tights run big? and 2) How is HA's return policy? If I order both and leave the tags on can I return the wrong sized one in Dec? (IF not do you think that someone on the swap board would want them?)

BTW- I also ordered some wiggle pants and they are also fabulous!!

dules
09-23-2004, 11:07 AM
I did the same thing - I have the dress and tights in 70 and 80. I got the 80 first and it looked HUGE, so just rec'd the 70 yesterday, and I fear it will be small or "just fit" at holiday time.

Hanna will take them back anytime for any reason. Hang onto your receipt and see what size you need. By the time you return one it will probably be low inventory/sold out and you'll make someone really, really happy.

Best,
Mary

P.S. My DD is almost 10 months, 28.5 inches and we will weigh her tomorrow and see, but I'm guessing 19-21 lbs. She's wearing 9-12s in a pinch, her Hanna 70 hippity stuff fits just perfectly to a little small (shrinkage?) and 12-18 in most Gymbo stuff (though I have some 18-24 tops).