PDA

View Full Version : Went to Naartjie today, News about new store openings!

heidi_timms
09-24-2004, 02:36 AM
I was talking to the SA at Naartjie today and she said that new stores would be opening soon. The next store to open will be in Roseville, CA in November and they are shooting to open 300 new stores within the next 5 years. I can't believe they will expand that quickly! On one hand, I'm happy because their clothes will be more readily available and on the other hand, they probably will not be as "unique" as everyone will have Naartjie just like Gymbo. I will be really excited when they eventually streamline their ordering system though.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

jk3
09-24-2004, 02:44 AM
Wow! It was bound to happen. Hopefully they'll open up some stores on the East Coast, sooner rather than later. We see a lot of the same clothing around here + Naartjie would be a needed change!

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

larissal
09-24-2004, 03:33 AM
I really hope they do online ordering! I can't even hope they will open a real store around me any time soon :(( My DH's job brought us from Miami to Nebraska!

Imperia
09-24-2004, 06:29 AM
Hey Heidi!

Glad to see you got home safely with my new Naartjie, ha ha! Thanks for picking that stuff up for me BTW.

Good news about Roseville, I still need to go to that mall, now maybe I will since it's closer than Arden Fair, hmmmmmmm. All we need now is a J & J in Roseville, eh?

Imperia

heidi_timms
09-24-2004, 12:19 PM
Yes, I made it home with the Naartjie and DH didn't even notice the bags in my car when I came back from shopping-LOL! I am sooooooooo excited about the Roseville store and forgot to tell you when we were chatting on the phone. Roseville is a super nice mall. I just wish their Gymbo was bigger.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03