PDA

View Full Version : A question re: Hanna underwear (yes, AGAIN!)

iluvmy2boys
09-24-2004, 11:10 AM
I've come to the realization that Hanes, Disney Store, Fruit of teh loom underwear is not going to work for Holden. It fits all weird and wonky. Small in the waist, HUGE in the butt and the rise of teh underwear causes him to get wedgies, UGH!!

He's too little for gymbo underwear or else I'd just go that route.

Will the 80-90 size in underwear fit him okay do you think? We have problems with his 90 love a bug pocket pants staying up, but of course, I didn't want him to outgrow them like lightening either.

Suzanica
09-24-2004, 12:30 PM
omg, I just posted about the same topic...only about little girls.
Too funny!

younhiekim
09-24-2004, 12:41 PM
I'm also encountering the wedgie-floppy butt-too tight elastic problem for DD too. Unfortunately, she LOVES the character underwear so we're stuck w/ them for now.

My only concern for the Hanna undies is that since DD has thinned out so much, her Hanna 90 pants are HUGE on her, to the point where they'll slide down if she jumps (I think this happened to Holden as well?). However, the 80s are way too short now. Maybe you should call CS and ask them about the undie sizing. I'd be concerned about whether they were too roomy in the butt.

Let us know what you end up doing!

macassi
09-24-2004, 02:35 PM
In my experience, Hanna underwear runs a bit big. I don't remember how the sizing works, but I can tell you that my almost 4 year old can still wear the XS and he has a decent size waist. He can also wear the size S that his brother wears. Brendan, who wears the XS, wears a 100 Hanna at the moment, but he can also wear some 110s. CJ wears a 120 Hanna and wears the size S undewear. We haven't had any issues with riding up with the Hanna underwear. On the contrary, every so often things will get loose and I notice one of my kids tucking things back into their right spot -- but it's only happened a few times and doesn't seem to bug thing. I've written it off as a guy thing.