PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE...remember my not so pleasant experience at Gymboree?

Suzanica
09-24-2004, 12:28 PM
I had a problem with one of the Gymborees that I frequent a few weeks back. TWO SA's were very blase and kinda have a general not so nice attitude. Sometimes I see them being nice to others but for the most part never have I received nice treatment. After I drop a couple of hundred bux I want to leave the store feeling good, know what I mean?
So, I complained to corporate! Thats right...and let me tell you, they were very appreciative to hear from me. I thought it was handled in a very nice professional manner. They're sending me a coupon for my experience and encourage any and all feedback.
Suzanica

younhiekim
09-24-2004, 12:34 PM
I used to have the same problem at my Gymbo. It's funny though, b/c now that I'm being recognized in the store, I'm being treated so much better. Also, I've found that the other SAs who don't recognize me are really nice to me too.

Maybe management changed there. Whatever the reason though, I am now becoming a Gymbo addict. I'm starting to come out of the closet about my addiction now... (Is there a GAA -- Gymbo Addicts Anonymous?)

Glad to hear that you got such a great response from Corporate. Hopefully the SAs will treat you better.