PDA

View Full Version : Just for kicks ... here's a list of all the Hanna zippers I own or have owned.....

iluvmy2boys
09-24-2004, 05:23 PM
Carrot/papaya
french blue/clear green
pale blue/butter
little elephants print
life on a leaf
red/water blue
stars & stripes
blue star big stripes
leaflet dots
blue dots
green/white stripes w/ red cuffs
red/white stripes w/ green cuffs
jack o latern zipper
pop dots (returned because of holes :( SO SAD that it was sold out)

I'm addicted, what can I say! ;)

smomom
09-24-2004, 06:30 PM
that's an impressive list.

I'm so sad because Sage has all but outgrown his zippers. He's gotten a little taller and it's getting to be a much tighter squeeze to get them off for diaper changes. It makes me want to cry. But I'll cheer up when the box arrives next week with his new long johns! :)

also, when I was on the phone today placing my Hanna order I asked again about the release date of the new stuff. The girl today told me she thought it would be more like the first week or so of October - not the Sep 30 that I had originally heard. Ugh!!!

anutalp
09-25-2004, 02:22 AM
The pop dots is not sold out anymore. I've just ordered one in 80 (but they do have 90), it's just backordered till October.

Judegirl
09-25-2004, 02:29 AM
Jenn, can I play too? I can't stop hunting more zippers!

Still desperately seeking a French blue/clear green...here's what we have so far:

Zippers & Dots in Blue
Zippers & Dots in Leaflet
Life on a Leaf
Zippers and Stripes in red/blue
Zippers & Stripes in blue/green
Zippers & Stripes in carrot/papaya
Brown/beige striped zipper (old, off of ebay - how old ARE those gathered waists, anyway??)
Zipper with very pale pink polks-dots(don't know what it's called)

Considering that there's only one child here and she's not even 5 months old, I think I'm in trouble...LOL

Jude

iluvmy2boys
09-25-2004, 10:33 AM
OMG!! thank you for telling me!!

off to order it now!!!