PDA

View Full Version : OT: warm pants for ME?

lynettefrancois
09-24-2004, 10:08 PM
DD's all set, but I'll freeze this winter! I only have 4 pair of pants that will fit (3 are jeans just purchased in the last month or so). So far the warmest looking pants I can find IRL are the land's end "feminine sweatpants." I'm not crazy about the colors. On the land's end website, they also have some "thermacheck" fleece pants- only 3 colors though- has anyone tried these?
http://www.landsend.com/cd/fp/prod/0,,1_2_1930_2328_109195_87642_5:view=59,00.html?CM _MERCH=PAGE_2328
Anybody know of any other good warm pants? I freeze in jeans. TIA!

ktdid74
09-24-2004, 10:13 PM
Ohhh- check out the flannel lined jeans from LL Bean! I lived in these last winter (as I live in Maine and winter is like 8 months long). I look for a link for you. They are so warm and soft. I'll probably get another pair this year. They are kind of bulky but so toasty :)

crl
09-24-2004, 10:49 PM
I'd try www.title9sports.com. I haven't bought any "warm" pants from them but have always been very happy with their products and service. Here's a link to a pair of "toaster pants." Alternatively, I'm a huge fan of silk long underwear--very warm, not much bulk, and can keep wearing my usual pants. I've had good luck with www.wintersilks.com

HTH,