PDA

View Full Version : April Cornell, Baby Lulu and Holiday pics---also, which outfit for Thanksgiving?

Tracey
09-25-2004, 01:49 AM
Ok, Ava has a cold and was not the happy camper model. Please ignore the snotty nose and watery eyes! After a few outfits I threw in the towel. I did manage to get a few shots of the oriental set from April Cornell and the Baby Lulu paisley set. I LOVE these. The other outfits are for her Christmas wardrobe...the Orient Expressed snowmen, an Isabel Garreton dress, and the CWD lights dress. I put all of the pics in photobucket. Just ignore the pics after the first two rows. Here is the link and the password is avapics http://photobucket.com/albums/v297/akamurphy85/?action=logout You can also click on any of the pictures for a larger view.

My question is about Thanksgiving. Should I just go with the overalls set (the ones with the autumn fabric) that we already have or should I get a dress? I am so indecisive! I intended to go back to April Cornell and get the dress with the mice in the pockets, but I never got back over there. I also like the Hanna apple jumper with the eyelet pieces. What do you think? Here are the other two Thanksgiving options:

http://us.st7.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/cornell_1810_34118376.jpg
http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/LiveStyle03/4f28692lb.jpg

Judegirl
09-25-2004, 02:11 AM
She's adorable, and the clothes all look great on her. :)

For Thanksgiving, I like the Hanna apple-a-day dress best. The autumn-y overalls are cute, too; it depends on how formal your Thanksgiving is. Also, I like the darker colors for Thanksgiving better...but then, I also really like the kimono-thingy she's wearing in the first few pics for Thanksgiving - the colors work, and it looks pretty dressy to me! So my vote would be for the Hanna apple jumper or that kimono set.

HTH,
Jude

Phoebe
09-25-2004, 02:36 AM
Wow, your daughter is very cute. I love the asian outfit and the Hanna apple one would be great for Thanksgiving. The OE snowman dress is darling - I have a couple of questions about it:

what size did you get?
was OE's sizing accurate?
are you happy with the quality?

Thanks!
Phoebe,
Susan 4/01
David 6/03

Vajrastorm
09-25-2004, 11:21 AM
I don't have advice about the outifts, but I have to say that the pictures of her in that white dress are so darling it hurts. I couldn't not comment!

erzzie
09-25-2004, 12:37 PM
She looks adorable in all of those outfits, but I love the Baby Lulu outfit! I agree that the apple jumper would be a great Thanksgiving outfit. It's just so sweet with those bloomers.

Have fun deciding!!!

Tracey
09-25-2004, 02:08 PM
Hi Poebe,
Thanks for the sweet words. I bought the dress in a size 2. The sizing chart was accurate. Bishops are pretty easy to fit though. You only have to worry about the neck and the length. I like them longer, so the 2 works for us even though Ava is between 12-18m and 18-24m in Gymbo. I am very happy with the quality. Ava had a summer dress from them and it help up great and still looks new. I hope that helps!

Tracey

Tracey
09-25-2004, 02:14 PM
Thanks everyone for the input and the compliments. I went ahead and ordered the Hanna jumper and eyelet creeper. She can still wear the pantaloons from last year. I thought about it and supposed that this would be the last year that she could do that sweet baby look with the eyelet pieces underneath. I better enjoy it while I can!

Phoebe
09-25-2004, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the info, Tracey. It will be a splurge, but I may get the kids matching OE outfits for Christmas. I'm thinking of maybe the santa/sleigh/trees on blue. Although the snowmen are really cute too...

Phoebe,
Susan 4/01
David 6/03

steph2003
09-25-2004, 08:32 PM
All of them are cute! Ava is a great model - and can I borrow her to snap some holiday pics with my DS?! We have the Orient Expressed bubble for the holidays :) so I'm especially loving that on your little girl!