PDA

View Full Version : ISO Red/Red Patent shoes, used or otherwise and cheap!

erzzie
09-27-2004, 02:27 PM
Has anyone seen any nice red shiny shoes anywhere, or used shoes would be fine too? I'm hoping to find them for $10 or so, since they're just for Amelia's Halloween costume. She's going to be Minnie Mouse.

If I don't find any, does this look ok? I don't know if I ever saw Minnie with white lacey socks but it seemed like it might work?

Would you do the black shirt underneath? The dress has a sweet neckline, but it kinda looks odd with the t-shirt there.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/13726.jpg

khakismom
09-27-2004, 02:41 PM
OK, she is the cutest little Minnie I have ever seen!! Adorable costume, and even more adorable DD! She is just so cute!

I actually think the black shoes and the white socks look perfectly fine. I don't think they look out of place at all. What a doll!

Samraelanelevi
09-27-2004, 02:43 PM
Adorable!!! The black t-neck looks great. My daughter was Minnie a couple years ago and she wore black shoes with the dress. I actually think that Minnnie wears yellow patent shoes-not red. Another idea is to buy some plain white tennis and dye them to the color you want-they'd be more comfortable and super cute!

GL

parkersmama
09-27-2004, 02:54 PM
Oh, Amelia is so cute!! She is a wonderful Minnie! I think the black shoes and socks look really cute.

sadie427
09-27-2004, 03:07 PM
I was at Target buying shoes for Sammy and he kept crawling over to the girl's section where they had red glitter mary janes that he liked to play with. I don't know what the smallest size is though, but you could check it out.