PDA

View Full Version : What is your all-time favorite choice of clothing brands? Choose just one!!

mom to little e
09-30-2004, 10:59 AM
For me, it would be Hanna hands-down, I love the softness of the fabrics and the fact that there are NO LOGOS!! (I am so not into the gap, old navy, etc. logos.) Also, I think Gymbo has amazingly cute stuff for girls but never, ever feel that way for their boys lines.

Anyway, remember you can only choose one!!

Casey &
Ean (11/06/03) the little love of my life!

LoveMyBabyBeans
09-30-2004, 11:22 AM
I voted Hanna.

urbanmama
09-30-2004, 11:28 AM
I voted for Gymboree because I've purchased the most from them through the years. I love Hanna, but they don't really offer enough for me to buy a complete wardrobe for my girls. I also love Janie & Jack, but I hate to spend that much money on a regular basis.

However, if Gymboree continues on the path they are heading on, I will be changing this vote!! I've been very discouraged by them lately. Ask me again in a few months and my answer might be different!

Marie

nitaghei
09-30-2004, 11:55 AM
LOVE Lands End. Absolute best value for toddler boys. I like Hanna okay, but the LE stuff has held up a LOT better than the Hannas, and gets a lot more use, too. And MUCH better deals to be had. Better customer service too.

Nita
mom to Neel, January 2003
dog mom to a cocker and a PWD

lctippins
09-30-2004, 12:00 PM
I chose Gymboree because I think they offer the best combination of quality, selection, looks, and price (when they're on sale!). I LOVE the quality of HA, but I think their selection is lacking somewhat.

:-) Lisa - Mom to Kendall, 15 months

jk3
09-30-2004, 12:02 PM
Definitely Hanna but if I had a girl I might go with Gymboree too.

Jenn
DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png