PDA

View Full Version : Navy blue toddler shoes?

SASM
09-30-2004, 02:36 PM
I have been trying to find Ian navy blue, preferably leather, soled shoes (size 5.5) and I haven't been able to find any REASONABLY priced ones. I have seen a few on EBay but they go above my price range pretty quickly. Does anyone have any ideas? What brands, stores, online shops, etc.? I only know of Elfanten (too expensive brand new). I haven't even been able to find plain navy canvas sneakers. I am just really surprised. I guess I was spoiled by having his Classic Navy Robeez :)

TIA! :)

gisele
09-30-2004, 02:41 PM
I don't know what your price range is, but I just bought my son a pair of Stride Rite Natural Motion System leather shoes size 5.5, style "Jamie" (smooth leather) It was about $40.

The previous shoe my son wore was also a Stride Rite NMS Navy suede shoe (size 5), with a different style name (can't remember it). I've seen these shoes at the Stride Rite outlets for $25 (orig $40).

sadie427
09-30-2004, 03:22 PM
I think I've seen navy leather and canvas keds, either on the website or at Nordstroms.

Momof3Labs
09-30-2004, 03:41 PM
Sharyn, congrats on #2!!! I know that you were trying but haven't heard from you in a while. And a girl to boot - oh, how will you resist those adorable clothes???

pritchettzoo
09-30-2004, 05:13 PM
Have you looked at www.shoebuy.com? I just ordered DD from Stride Rite shoes from there for well under $30. I found a $10 off code, then got 10% off for registering, and then 12% back from ebates. Without the ebates, it was $27. I don't know if the cashback will be on the original price or the final price.

They also carry ECCOs which come in navy leather.

HTH!

Anna

jubilee
10-01-2004, 02:21 AM
They have some from Preschoolians, in both the "walking barefoot" and "catch me if you can" styles. www.preschoolians.com