PDA

View Full Version : Help! Hanna Mommy Sizing - One last Hanna order before the code expires!

Little Ladybug
09-30-2004, 04:07 PM
I think I'm going to end up getting one of the Mommy sweaters for myself in my last Hanna order before the code expires, and I need help figuring out what size! At this point, I'm wearing a size 6P pants and a size 8P top at places like Ann Taylor (I'm still bigger up top than I used to be - darn last five baby pounds). Would you recommend the Hanna small or medium? I got the medium Power of a Great Tees this summer, but they are a little bit big now. Any thoughts?

smomom
09-30-2004, 05:51 PM
I would go with the small. I won't mention my size, but let's just say that I am larger than you and I fit comfortably in their medium. I have always found their women's sizing to be rather generous.

Little Ladybug
09-30-2004, 06:04 PM
Thanks Dana! That's kind of what I was thinking. I'll go with the small!

kensjen
09-30-2004, 06:25 PM
Definitely get the small. I am an 8 and the smalls fit me (I am not petite either!) The sizes are all very generous, especially pants.

I LOVE all of my hanna mommy stuff!!

iluvmy2boys
09-30-2004, 09:12 PM
I'm considering the storyteller cardigan for myself - wonder if the medium would work. I'm a L-XL on top in most brands, but the last time I bought a hanna top for myself I bought large and it was super huge. Do you think the medium in the cardigan will fit? (it sucks because I'm short too! 5foot even)

Momof3Labs
09-30-2004, 09:12 PM
Definitely small - I'm bigger than you and fit comfortably in Hanna mediums. And stick to the petite sizes; Hannas are cut longer than normal clothing, IME (I can normally wear regular or petite tops but some of the Hanna regular tops are too long for me - others work just fine).