PDA

View Full Version : Just placed a MAJOR Hanna order!!!

momathome
09-30-2004, 08:46 PM
Good lord, I had been doing so well with not using the code until the new things came up today - $252 later (AFTER the code and including shipping) my credit card will never be the same again! I orderd each of the girls a pair of holiday long johns, each the holiday velour tunic (red for Liza, blue for Kasey), each the matching velour pants, the Flowerbox dress and tights for Liza, and a stripey turtleneck for Kasey (she LOVES their turtlenecks!). I had to promise dh that I would not be placing anymore Hanna orders until the big December sale so now I am going to have to be good. ;)
So, who topped me today?

smomom
09-30-2004, 10:41 PM
well, I didn't top you but it sounds like you got some really cool stuff. Let's hope the box arrives soon.

I also wanted to reply because I just noticed your new signature line. I'm slow, I guess - but CONGRATULATIONS!!!

momathome
10-01-2004, 09:23 AM
Thanks, Dana! I am slightly annoyed because some of the stuff I ordered is backordered - and it was the stuff that was just put online yesterday! The velour holiday tunics and the holiday long johns - how on earth could they be backordered already? Ugh, patience is a virtue that I do not readily possess... ;)