PDA

View Full Version : Need some turtleneck help...

pcottrell
10-01-2004, 03:24 PM
I was hoping that someone here would be able to help me! I am trying to find a turtlenck for my dd and I like the ones that have the lettuce edge on the neck and at the wrists. I think they look so girly. I have seen them in infant and toddler sizes, but not in little girl sizes, which is what my dd wears. I looked on land's end website and they have ones that have the trim at the wrists, but not around the neck. Picky me--I am want trim on both! Does any one have any advice to give on where I can find them, either online or B&M? Thanks in advance for any help that you can give!
Paige

ktdid74
10-01-2004, 06:55 PM
You may want to check Old Navy or Gymboree. I can't recall if there is trim on both wrists and collar but it's worth a try. I know I have a purple turtleneck from last season's ON stuff that has trim on the collar. Good luck--

kirstensmom
10-01-2004, 07:37 PM
They have them at Talbots. There's a little bow at the collar though. Comes in colors below and red $20 each

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/14150.jpg

Children's place may have them also.

Michelle
Mom to Kirsten 8/02

pcottrell
10-01-2004, 09:01 PM
Thank you so much for your suggestions. The ones from Talbots are very cute and I also looked at The Children's Place website and it looks like they have them too! I knew that you wise women would be able to help me!!
Thanks Again!!
Paige